Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to golf in Nov? Which country?

Go down 
+18
bogeyman72
asahi
JohnBGLee
enwee
Winston
meia07656
Duval_S
mloy
Cyp_PGA
xtxtxtling
eiji
slinger
pushslice
alvinlee
S70B
blee67
duffader
golfool2009
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angchug
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Angchug

Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:21 am

golfool2009 wrote:
I'm planning a golf trip in early Nov and was wondering which country would have decent weather at that time? I think Thailand's experiencing its monsoon season at that time. Is China too cold? How's Vietnam in November?

Anyone with suggestions?
If is early nov you can try Lakehill Haining, it's located 90km from pudong airport. Www.lakehillgolf.com. I go there twice a year. They have 2x18 championship courses, really beautiful, nice club house and rooms. They offered the best deal in china. E.g S$300.00 for 1 night stay and 4 round of golf. S$500 for 2 night stay and 6 round of golf.
This is how it's done.
Take SQ overnight flt to Pudong, eta 6:30am. Take a taxi to the club. Upon arrival at the club tell the reception you playing 1 day or 2 day package. Checkin and head straight to the starter point. Free buggy n caddie and no official tee time. Just go and play 36 holes like your grand father club. Overnight at the club resort, 5 star room. Next day tee off again after breakfast , play 36 holes then check out. Take a taxi to Shanghai city. Point to take note the buggy, caddie and golfing is free but you still need to tips the caddie. Usually rmb100/day. It's private club and not worth to play without taking the package. Avoid weekend too . The course is suitable for long hitter. I hv lots of club pic in my fb. Daniel Ang
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:51 am

Australia. Bring your family and kids. I am planning to go in Nov. We can go together and golf as two ball
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 pm

yay ozzie ozzie ozzie Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to golf in Nov? Which country?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3