Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to golf in Nov? Which country?

Go down 
+18
bogeyman72
asahi
JohnBGLee
enwee
Winston
meia07656
Duval_S
mloy
Cyp_PGA
xtxtxtling
eiji
slinger
pushslice
alvinlee
S70B
blee67
duffader
golfool2009
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Ok Blee, can set a weekend morning and let me know, I should be a member by then, sign up for Union liao. So now to get mygolfkhaki done. Smile
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 pm

duffader wrote:
Ok Blee, can set a weekend morning and let me know, I should be a member by then, sign up for Union liao. So now to get mygolfkhaki done. Smile

Duffy, if you are not maintaining your Hcp with MGK just sign up as Associate Member can liao. Cheaper than Ordinary Member.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:34 pm

[quote]
eiji wrote:
Blee, when will I be invited for a game with you again at OCC?[/quote

@ Blee...Prince of OCC (POC).....can i be invited when you invite Eiji? My Aug monthly medal is not occupied as of now. But I think I had earn enough points to do 2 games in July.....

July 6th is already set...Gi-Nah vs. The 'Men who are Uncles'

how about 21st?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:07 pm

duffader wrote:

Beer
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:08 pm

[quote="Duval_S"]
Quote :
eiji wrote:

@ Blee...Prince of OCC (POC).....can i be invited when you invite Eiji? My Aug monthly medal is not occupied as of now. But I think I had earn enough points to do 2 games in July.....

how about 21st?

21st I should be Ok... Eiji and duffy too?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:13 pm

[quote="blee"]
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
eiji wrote:

how about 21st?

Think I should get my membership by then. Smile Will inform before 10th July. Please remind me.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:15 pm

[quote="duffader"]
blee wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
eiji wrote:

how about 21st?

Think I should get my membership by then. Smile Will inform before 10th July. Please remind me.

OK...

Eiji?
Back to top Go down
meia07656
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:53 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
I'm planning a golf trip in early Nov and was wondering which country would have decent weather at that time? I think Thailand's experiencing its monsoon season at that time. Is China too cold? How's Vietnam in November?

Anyone with suggestions?

Always pick Vegas. Good courses at a variety of rates and plenty to do after game (bring money).
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:29 pm

OK blee..... got my member done. 21st July it will be.

Must i do anything before the game?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:48 pm

duffader wrote:
OK blee..... got my member done. 21st July it will be.

Must i do anything before the game?

ballot for the pass. can do online.
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Vietnam Vietnam Vietnam

Can earn extra credits by participating in ECA
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Blee, 21st July sounds good.

NSRCC (Me and Duffy) vs OCC?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:17 pm

eiji wrote:

how about me nic n duffy saddam blee...

kranji vs OCC....

Beer
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:53 pm

slinger wrote:
eiji wrote:

how about me nic n duffy saddam blee...

kranji vs OCC....

Beer

Oi! pig
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:36 pm

HKC!!!! (H=hum; C=chan; can't remember what K stands for)...i should get my 7i and hit all of you 175m.......arrangin a game in OCC on MY topic....and don't even invite me..........NB........

Should have been clearer, I'm looking for 3D2N or 4D3N trip so US / Europe is out of the question.....Aust is a maybe but my buddies are more interested in somewhere in Asia....
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
HKC!!!! (H=hum; C=chan; can't remember what K stands for)...i should get my 7i and hit all of you 175m.......arrangin a game in OCC on MY topic....and don't even invite me..........NB........

Should have been clearer, I'm looking for 3D2N or 4D3N trip so US / Europe is out of the question.....Aust is a maybe but my buddies are more interested in somewhere in Asia....

walau, your canto CMI...

Hum Kar Chan lah.....

3D2N u can forget abt Aussie.... Thailand/Vietnem lor

i believe duffy wants to have another crack at u.....

he is doing his recce before his invite, so be patient....

Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Late november Bangkok ok. But cannot tee of too late.
Back to top Go down
JohnBGLee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JohnBGLee

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:16 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
I'm planning a golf trip in early Nov and was wondering which country would have decent weather at that time? I think Thailand's experiencing its monsoon season at that time. Is China too cold? How's Vietnam in November?

Anyone with suggestions?

I would suggest - Perth (Australia), Kunming, ZhuHai (China) and ChiangMai (Thailand).
Having played there in Oct/November the last few years.

regards

BG
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:21 pm

slinger wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:

walau, your canto CMI...

Hum Kar Chan lah.....

3D2N u can forget abt Aussie.... Thailand/Vietnem lor

i believe duffy wants to have another crack at u.....

he is doing his recce before his invite, so be patient....

Say pork guy! Me and gf bets no need to recce lah, can just play. Maybe we can have a monthly OCC affair.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:24 pm

GF, Vietnam bah! Happening!

If not, perenial fave, China!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Indonesia also a choice...... Since u cekap melayu
Back to top Go down
bogeyman72
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bogeyman72

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 pm

PRC - Qingdao (Shandong Province)

Cool
Back to top Go down
golfnut1980
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
golfnut1980

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:37 pm

golfool2009 wrote:

Anyone with suggestions?

For Vietnam, it's cooler in the North ard November and you can really enjoy a game of golf then. The courses there can be quite scenic e.g. Phoenix Golf Course in Hoa Binh but it's a long journey there. There are others such as King's Island, Tam Dao, Dai Lai and Chi Linh (very challenging). There are also 2 courses in Danang (central Vietnam). I personally love Danang because it's not only a great place for good seafood and beach resorts, the party scene can be interesting and the courses are nice.
Back to top Go down
KLswinger
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
KLswinger

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:31 am

Hi...Having been to Danang's 2 courses end of Dec 2011, can advise you that the weather is perpetually drizzling for long periods and gets dark too soon. Otherwise, the courses are tip top.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:48 am

golfool2009 wrote:

Let see whether Mizzy can make it then we form 2 flights :

Getting to Know Each Other Flight

blee
Duffy
Eiji
DS

Flight of the Long Hitter

Mizzy
Slinger
Golfool
Mloy (?) - now is the chance to have your 2 most favourable (oops, favrourite) golfers in the same flight Very Happy

Swee Boh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to golf in Nov? Which country?   Where to golf in Nov?  Which country? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to golf in Nov? Which country?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next