Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with Empty
PostSubject: 11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with   11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:17 pm

22 may. tue. i would love to visit batam for a game. looking for buddy to play with. i hope to visit in the morning. after the game, i hope to stay in batam for relax and rest then return home the next late morning.

11 june (mon). i will be at genting highland on 10 jun (sun) afternoon. i will be staying at genting for 2 night. i wish to try playing in genting highland. looking for buddy to play with. if you are in kl, please, would you like to play with me? i email them asking if they allow 1 ball, they have not reply.

my date are fix as it is a family trip. just that i hope to enjoy it with a game of golf. i have never play in batam or genting yet.

my skill level should be beginner. hope i can find 1 ball here.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with   11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:22 pm

I am organising a group of 15 senior golfers (friends) from overseas to play Batam Hills on May 22 afternoon, and then Indah Puri next morning May 23, and finishing the trip with Palm Spring May 24 morning. We will stay 2 nights in Novotel.

You can try to join us at Batam Hills if you can't find flight mates on May 22 afternoon.
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with   11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:51 pm

nice. is the senior planning 9 in the morning and 9 in the noon? or 18 at one go during all 3 day?

how much is the fee for batam hills?
which ferry terminal are you going to and what time (ferry company name) are you taking?

just for my info if possible, you know novotel 1 night how much?

thank you for allowing me to join your 1st day game. cheers. my hp is 96881210.
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: 11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with   11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:19 am

We play 18 holes everyday for 8 days in this trip. From Melaka to JB and finally Batam.

Fee for Batam Hill (without ferry) is S$55. You can contact them for packaged rate including ferry, We negotiated special package because we have 15 players.

We will use Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, but usually for Batam Hills, you should use Harbour Front.

Novotel is $90 per night with breakfast.

Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with   11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:04 pm

i assuming i cannot hop into your special package priced for the green cos you have not already pay or book. :-)

i will contact batam hill for the booking of the green and ferry package.

i was thinking of meeting you guys in the ferry terminal and goes off together. hehe.. but i like going by harbour front cos can use the mrt service. the over night parking there is ex.

approx what time will you be in the batam hill?

i will update you again once i got my book. cheers mate.
thank you.

** p/s: you have some very strong senior friends. play 18 hole everyday. they must be very good skill and strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with   11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

11 june (mon) genting highland and 22 may (tue) batam. looking for buddy to play with
Page 1 of 1