Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batam Stay & Play package

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
artchang00
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Batam Stay & Play package Empty
PostSubject: Batam Stay & Play package   Batam Stay & Play package I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:35 am

Anybody knows if there are any packages where we (just 2) can stay and play but on different courses?

Many of the clubs only allow to play on THEIR courses but we want to try different courses.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
fluffystuff
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam Stay & Play package   Batam Stay & Play package I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Bro try this site,

http://www.golf-asiapac.com/golf-packages/batam.html

Awesome guys, just got back from Batam over the weekend. Totally no problems with the arrangements. Played Tering Bay and Palm Springs over 2 days. You should consider staying Turi Beach, which is nice and next to the courses, personally I preferred a hotel in town which is slightly cheaper.

Give their boss, Daniel an email/sms, tell him Darryl recommended you. Prices wise, definitely cheaper than what I found on the golf courses official website. Do PM me if you want to know how much I paid (not so nice to post here)

One thing to note, which I've always found strange, is that the golf resort people hold onto your passports when you reach Batam. They mentioned it's to help you book the return ferry but I found that rather dodgy. Seems like regardless of which package you book and whatever provider this happens. Just thought I'd give you some heads up =)

ps. not affiliated to them in any way. just thought I'd intro them and their great service.

Back to top Go down
artchang00
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam Stay & Play package   Batam Stay & Play package I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Thanks - PM to you.
Back to top Go down
RoryChua
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam Stay & Play package   Batam Stay & Play package I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:36 pm

thanks daryl for the recommendation. will sure check it out. good stuff !!
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Batam Stay & Play package   Batam Stay & Play package I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:20 pm

look for alliandygolf. he's based in jakarta and he can arrange your travel package.
Back to top Go down
alliandy golf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
alliandy golf

PostSubject: Re: Batam Stay & Play package   Batam Stay & Play package I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Batam Stay & Play package Sukaja10
Back to top Go down
http://alliandy.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batam Stay & Play package   Batam Stay & Play package I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batam Stay & Play package
Page 1 of 1