Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asian Mizuno JPX 800 Forged

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaviK
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Asian Mizuno JPX 800 Forged  Empty
PostSubject: Asian Mizuno JPX 800 Forged    Asian Mizuno JPX 800 Forged  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:28 am

There seems to be a quit a lot differences between US JPX 800 and Asian Pro (forged) version of Mizuno.

The asian version is ultra lofted 5 Iron is 23* lofted, where as the US pro model is lofted 26*. There are
very few ultra lofted clubs are out there in the US market.

During last visit to US, I had a opportunity to swing JPX 800 pro and they are great clubs in terms of feel and control with good distance.

But the asian version seems to strongly lofted than US model, Please post your experience or review comments. As I am planning to purchase them and your recommendations would very useful.
Back to top Go down
youming
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Asian Mizuno JPX 800 Forged  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian Mizuno JPX 800 Forged    Asian Mizuno JPX 800 Forged  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:43 am

Hi, I got my JPX800 last week from US online shop. The reason is that I am lefty, checked with local agent they donot bring in left hand set to Singapore. The feel compare with my old set much better. control and distance very good. I donot know the loft different, but looks Asian set are all NS Pro shaft and my one is Dynalite XP. I am looking for fitting shop to adjust lie angle, but donot know which shop can do for JPX800.

Thanks!

YM
Back to top Go down

Asian Mizuno JPX 800 Forged
Page 1 of 1