Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes

Go down 
+9
Slicer51
drawbias
asahi
eiji
alvin7379
dmateo
shamusan
Technospaz
DGman
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes Empty
PostSubject: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 am

granted i personally know little about the performance of the following products but the usual words like limited edition sets bells ringing in my head too..so here they are...goodies for the BS Itchy Syndrome golfers who just need to reward themselves after a extraordinary year of hardship from bosses, colleagues, wives, girlfriends, golf kakis, club fitters, club house receptionist, course marshals and kaypoh neighbours.

first on the list, 2 prototype putter shafts from Matrix in Black or White. for those who prefer something more pricey than the ZEN F360 or to match the custom white putter heads from Putter Lounge or BOS.

BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes 6484484413_20335d98ee_z

Front side is white or black with Matrix Ozik near the tip. idea bragging rights for those who wants to tell his mate that his putter shaft cos more than his friend's beat up Scotty.

BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes 6484484253_9ee74aa21b_z

Next on line is the Very Limited Edition Gold Speeder VT in chrome gold. Golf is the next black and will be highly used in limited shaft releases in the upcoming months.

BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes 6484484815_3a8de13c70_z

if you like to blind your flight mates during your tee-off this is the perfect weapon to do so. however sunglasses do not come with purchase but will be offered at a special price to complement your bling bling arsenal.

BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes 6484485289_ed7ffc22b5_z

reserving the best for the last...something thats better than Gold and more expensive than gold, Platinum...the Rombax Plantium.

its like using a Platinum card on your golf shaft and you probably need one to pay for it too.

BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes 6484484605_589f11a30f_z

needless to say its in chromed Platinum and very elegant and classy, just a tad showy when you pose for that well balanced finished otherwise it looks very Japanese Diamana white board at address.

but seriously when we decided to bring these in, the criterial was looks and ease of use. the attraction for me was the performance capabilities, the feel aspect and the brag factor.

In short, its the ease of driving a club buggy capable of reaching Lexus 200 speed, make an impression like an Aston Martin at a VW EOS price range.

Enough said and have a great week ahead.

DGman

anything to do with specs will be answer by our specs expert...Ms FrosTEE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:27 am

Poison!!

Tastes sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:57 am

i want...

what is in my specs?

i want everything in my specs...
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:32 pm

DGman wrote:
goodies for the BS Itchy Syndrome golfers who just need to reward themselves after a extraordinary year of hardship from bosses, colleagues, wives, girlfriends, golf kakis, club fitters, club house receptionist, course marshals and kaypoh neighbours.

I just can't help to notice that you wrote them in plural and hence the need to point it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:56 pm

OT abit...

The color of the Rombax Platinium wordings brings back fond memories of those days when I was playing with Dragon Ball Collectable cards... the expensive and rare ones are always the one with the special rainbow/ silver bling bling backing...

tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Sooo pretty
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:25 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
OT abit...

The color of the Rombax Platinium wordings brings back fond memories of those days when I was playing with Dragon Ball Collectable cards... the expensive and rare ones are always the one with the special rainbow/ silver bling bling backing...

tongue

OT a bit more.....

Hiaz.....so nostalgic. remembered I used to starve myself jut so I can spend $$$ to but stickers in the hope of kena those silver bling bling ones.

maybe DGman can revive the tik-Kam spirit in selling shafts?

Now back to main, Pwah!
Swee bling bling shaft Eh!
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Hiaz .... Can't stop thinking after seeing the pic ....
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:17 pm

OMG .. so beautiful but it is okay as I doubt I can swing any of them anyway .. so no poison
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:17 pm

the truth is they look fierce and are great for the pak cik from indonesia. especially those with the bling bling tooth to match.

one wife trouble, wives disaster waiting to happen. GF is the same...

DGman
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Saw those x'mas shafts offerings from Fujikura.

Really bling bling and aptly in the season holiday spirit.

For the hard hitters, these are the X'mas must haves, if not the ninja shaft.

p.s. Now I hv a spare superfast head lying around....Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:15 pm

DGman , can advise price of The putter shaft and whats for me according to specs ???
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
escyb

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:40 am

OMG! These looks absolutely attractive! I love you I would love to put these on my Xmas wishes but can't imagine the cost... Razz
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:41 am

jeremykoh wrote:
DGman , can advise price of The putter shaft and whats for me according to specs ???

i think the price of the putter shaft is S$288. including installation.

the specs of the shaft is a raw 130g shaft with what is commonly referred to as a wedge flex. it will match your TP7HD in your driver.

at least you have the same "specs from tee to green"

order for Shamusan and his Rombax Platinum has been received. Kaching!

DGman
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 pm

DGman wrote:
the truth is they look fierce and are great for the pak cik from indonesia. especially those with the bling bling tooth to match.

one wife trouble, wives disaster waiting to happen. GF is the same...

DGman

true. seen one guy played with his gold plated clubs. from driver to irons are all gold plated. really blinding for the eyes
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:25 pm

i aint no economist from LSE...

but from my basic Econ 101 class... i know this

if interest rate is 1% and inflation is 4%..

wtf is your money doing in the bank??!!

better spent before the value of your money depreaciate....

go buy yourself some clubs...

buy your wife/gf some carats...

so... asahi, go buy a house in HCMC

so...drawbias, time to change golf set

Cheers Jump

Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Eh slinger ah, I am spending lah.
But house in HCMC out of my range.
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:56 pm

I also spending on my wify n kids leh ... still spending on them.... On myself on toys ... Slow n steady lor b'cos the prob is the Indian not the arrow .... White Flag
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Lucky my antidote against poison quite strong lately. Only been selling, not buying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes   BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BS Itchy - here's the thread to start your X'mas wishes
Page 1 of 1