Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud

Go down 
+4
S70B
senmin
asahi
DGman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud Empty
PostSubject: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:59 pm

i just recieved an email from Lance who is the President of Krank...

Krank Golf Rage Driver Wins Three ReMax World Long Drive Championships in 2010
Open Division, Senior Division and Legends Division

Domination, Preparation and Execution were the key words all year for Krank Golf. Krank Golf has been the dominant golf driver in the Sport of Long Drive for a few years with two Remax World Long Drive Championships in the Grand Champions Division and more Long Drive wins at all levels than any other golf driver company. The Crown Jewel of Long Drive without question is winning the Open Division at the ReMax World Long Drive Championship. Joe Miller from London England, hitting the Krank Golf Rage Driver 414 yards brings Krank Golf its first ever Open Division Title, but that is just the beginning of the story. Taking 2nd place hitting the Krank Golf Rage Driver was a 16 year old new comer named Dominic Mazza from California. The youngest hitter to ever qualify for the Remax World Long Drive Championship almost talks down the most coveted crown in Long Driver. Yes it was an all Krank Golf Rage Final.

As with anything in life if one is good two is better. Krank Golf Rage Driver also wins the Senior Division ReMax World Long Drive Championship title. (45 to 49 years old) George “The Animal” Slupski walks through the field to claim his first Championship with the longest drive ever recorded in the Senior finals of 404 yards. Also, Krank Golf founder and owner Lance Reader finishes 4th place hitting Rage.

As with anything in life, if two is good three is better. Krank Golf Rage Driver also wins the Legends Division ReMax World Long Drive Championship title. (60 years old and older) Rick Barry NBA Hall of Fame member wins his third World title using the Rage Driver. His past two titles were using the Krank Golf El Diablo Driver.

“I will never forget 2010 Worlds. It was incredible, overwhelming, exhilarating, stressful, painful and humbling all at the same time. Krank Golf made a statement for sure. We now stake claim to the longest hitting, most durable, least face flattening and highest performing golf driver in the world of golf and/or Long Drive. From ages 16 to 67, our Drivers work at all swing speeds and under all conditions. All Krank Golf Drivers are USGA and R&A conforming. We will continue to build on these amazing accomplishments and look forward to expanding worldwide in all possible golf related areas. I want all the Long Drive community to know that we are committed to the Sport of Long Drive and will continue improving our products and will continue supporting the growth of Long Drive to the best of our ability.” Say Lance Reader – President – Krank Golf.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Poison! lol!
Back to top Go down
senmin
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Try KRANK on Ahina shaft....................Poison!!!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:49 pm

senmin wrote:
Try KRANK on Ahina shaft....................Poison!!!

Think that will be seebay poison! lol!
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 am

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/html5/video?id=7699893&pid=null&section=null

The 16 yr old...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:04 am

Pwah!
Check out the back swing!

He is so darn flexible; clubhead almost by the waist on the other side. affraid
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:03 am

I was able to witness this with my own eyes when 4Dtoto tee up during our recent game.

NB......I think this has anti-gravity built-in.......so far.

Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:10 am

Duval_S wrote:
....I think this has anti-gravity built-in.....

looks like ALOT of it. LOL.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:21 am

Duval_S wrote:
I was able to witness this with my own eyes when 4Dtoto tee up during our recent game.

NB......I think this has anti-gravity built-in.......so far.

pls lah bro DS, I still far far far far far away from this long distance drive..Alvin's longer....( btw are you asking for strokes?)
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:27 am

Please correct me if I'm wrong, Krank drivers are designed for long hitters. Would it make sense for a regular club hacker to play one?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:28 am

Quote :
botak wrote:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, Krank drivers are designed for long hitters. Would it make sense for a regular club hacker to play one?

Bro.....I had seen lousy drivers driving Ferrari !!!!......u say le???

Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:31 am

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
botak wrote:

Bro.....I had seen lousy drivers driving Ferrari !!!!......u say le???

Erm... I dunno what to say scratch

Anyway, I'm just sour grape because I'm neither long nor do I drive a Ferrari Sad
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:38 am

The Rage a very neutral driver with all the weights in a T shaft behind the ball, crown and sole. for those who want a square setup, this driver is very apt.

The Diablo is a anti hook driver and was an earlier but still popular driver.

anyone can use this really, it does not feel hard and the feedback is very even.

it can also be used on regular tour events because it conforms to USGA and R&A rules.

For golfers who do not want to change drivers all the time, this is a good driver to have because of its timelessness and durability.

DGman

Senmin...i heard about what the ahina can do on the Rage...from your kakis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud   Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krank lovers - heres something to make you proud
Page 1 of 1