Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to determine authentic TM Irons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Impossible is nothing
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Impossible is nothing

How to determine authentic TM Irons Empty
PostSubject: How to determine authentic TM Irons   How to determine authentic TM Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Hi. I'm interested to buy TM Irons from ebay. How to know whether its authentic or not since there's a lot of fake TM irons in ebay. Does black spots on club face is normal for authentic clubs? And how to check the serial number? Question Question Question Please give your opinions since i'm new in this field. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: How to determine authentic TM Irons   How to determine authentic TM Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:06 pm

if you are worried about authenticity, then don't make your purchases from Ebay
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: How to determine authentic TM Irons   How to determine authentic TM Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Nowadays the fake TM clubs are so close to genuine ones, it really takes a keen eye to tell the differences ...
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: How to determine authentic TM Irons   How to determine authentic TM Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Keep it simple, just buy clubs from reputable official agents of taylor made. If you wanna buy off the Internet or second hand shops be prepared to get in trouble if your clubhead flys off and kills someone
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: How to determine authentic TM Irons   How to determine authentic TM Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Bangla123 wrote:
Keep it simple, just buy clubs from reputable official agents of taylor made. If you wanna buy off the Internet or second hand shops be prepared to get in trouble if your clubhead flys off and kills someone

There were occasions clubhead also flew off from the shaft of genuine club ... Many years ago, Tiger Woods experienced this problem in his #3 wood w/steel shaft.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to determine authentic TM Irons   How to determine authentic TM Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Regardless of real or impostor , it's best to send for check after purchase to ensure things are all properly installed macam buy 2nd car...
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: How to determine authentic TM Irons   How to determine authentic TM Irons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:43 am

Turbo wrote:
Bangla123 wrote:

There were occasions clubhead also flew off from the shaft of genuine club ... Many years ago, Tiger Woods experienced this problem in his #3 wood w/steel shaft.

Hey turbs, I'm sure anything in life is possible . However I'm pretty sure that making an effort to purchase genuine equipment would definitely lower the probability of something like that occuring. Even more so if the threadstarter has the built and swing speed of tiger woods afro
Back to top Go down
Impossible is nothing
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Impossible is nothing

PostSubject: Re: How to determine authentic TM Irons   How to determine authentic TM Irons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:39 am

I have the build like tiger (6' 1"). But swing? Nowhere near. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to determine authentic TM Irons   How to determine authentic TM Irons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to determine authentic TM Irons
Page 1 of 1