Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matrix Xcon driver shafts?

Go down 
+2
foolwalking
hammy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hammy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
hammy

Matrix Xcon driver shafts? Empty
PostSubject: Matrix Xcon driver shafts?   Matrix Xcon driver shafts? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi

Anybody using these aftermarket shafts? Appreciate if you can share your experience. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
foolwalking
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
foolwalking

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Xcon driver shafts?   Matrix Xcon driver shafts? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Pretty decent kit. They are a tad harsh vs the smooth-feeling Japanese premium shafts (Aka Fujikara & Tour AD) Really depends on your swing profile.
Back to top Go down
HyBriD
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
HyBriD

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Xcon driver shafts?   Matrix Xcon driver shafts? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:11 pm

I liked it bro
One of the Best shaft in the market
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/pnchung
golfcoma
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Xcon driver shafts?   Matrix Xcon driver shafts? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:14 pm

I haven't tried them before but saw a couple of $1600 matrix shaft, and I must say that they look damn good!
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
escyb

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Xcon driver shafts?   Matrix Xcon driver shafts? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 am

hammy wrote:
Hi

Anybody using these aftermarket shafts? Appreciate if you can share your experience. Thanks.

Tried 2 of Matrix shafts...first 1 was a Ozik Xcon 5 - definitely high launch and pretty stiff feeling. The regular feels like a stiff but loads up ok. The 2nd is what I am using currently Radix HD 4.1 (wrote to Adams Golf and got a re-assuring reply that it's the same as after market shaft but they change the weight point) - also pretty stiff feeling but very very stable.

Hope this helps...
Back to top Go down
dunlookback
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Xcon driver shafts?   Matrix Xcon driver shafts? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 am

Used X con and code 6. Feels very smooth and yep they seem to be slightly stiffer to their flex
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org/t25292-tour-issue-irons-taylormade-r
hammy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
hammy

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Xcon driver shafts?   Matrix Xcon driver shafts? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Thanks for all the feedback..saving up for xcon 5 now.. anybody got used one in good condition that you want to let go, let me know too. Thanks all.
Back to top Go down
HyBriD
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
HyBriD

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Xcon driver shafts?   Matrix Xcon driver shafts? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:56 pm

hammy wrote:
Thanks for all the feedback..saving up for xcon 5 now.. anybody got used one in good condition that you want to let go, let me know too. Thanks all.

Hey Bro Hammy,

may i ask what driver are you going to used it for?

If its for TaylorMade driver, you know the OEM stock shaft X-con 4.8

Better stick with it bro

these past few days, after playing golf for two days.

I am so happy with the X-con 4.8 shaft.

It was originally installed in my wife SuperFast 2.0...S flex.

( I ordered "R flex" online but the item came in "S" flex so in order for my wife to used the gift I gave her.

I had it removed and install her previous shaft. And I installed it in my SuperFast 1.0 And Boy, it works

my ball flight went 50 to 80 yards more
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/pnchung
hammy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
hammy

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Xcon driver shafts?   Matrix Xcon driver shafts? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:40 pm

HyBriD wrote:
hammy wrote:

Hey Bro Hammy,

may i ask what driver are you going to used it for?

If its for TaylorMade driver, you know the OEM stock shaft X-con 4.8

Better stick with it bro

these past few days, after playing golf for two days.

I am so happy with the X-con 4.8 shaft.

It was originally installed in my wife SuperFast 2.0...S flex.

( I ordered "R flex" online but the item came in "S" flex so in order for my wife to used the gift I gave her.

I had it removed and install her previous shaft. And I installed it in my SuperFast 1.0 And Boy, it works

my ball flight went 50 to 80 yards more
Hi
I'm planning to use it with my R11 driver. currently using R11 stock fujikuea oem shaft...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Xcon driver shafts?   Matrix Xcon driver shafts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matrix Xcon driver shafts?
Page 1 of 1