Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)

Go down 
+28
Dstruc
golf_new_comer
alvin7379
Ssquirrel
mowen
JonL_TK
mloy
mUAr_cHEe
Derek
slinger
nientsu
drawbias
DGman
mizzy
shamusan
jimmychoo
pocketace
Winston
asahi
4dtoto
zhenxua
chinchiachun
Tituman
duffader
Technospaz
eiji
golfool2009
kian
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:53 pm

wednesday u going starry starry night ah?

if you go, confirm your driver will get super raped and molested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:10 pm

That one no chun liao...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:38 pm

ah... wed night at SSN???

Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:49 pm

i dun tink i can go ssn on wed bro....prolly be heading to scc or occ....if not thurs also can....
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:06 pm

wah... why so far away?
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:27 pm

hahahaha...the place less then 5 min from his house...
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Probably heavy traffic near marina area due to F1 ...
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:55 pm

my shifu very nice...call me and tell me that i can browse thru his personal collection of exotic shafts to try.....tink i will visit coach tendy on sat
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:34 pm

kian wrote:
my shifu very nice...call me and tell me that i can browse thru his personal collection of exotic shafts to try.....tink i will visit coach tendy on sat

Y u want to kana con by him again... Remember ur kajiki shaft?
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Rolling Eyes Lol!

But shifu tell me it's free for me to take whahahaha....
I jix haf to arrange zx to take 3-3 from him...can cover back Liao
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm

So Kian ah.....tmr which range?
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:38 pm

bro how about scc?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:44 pm

What time? I rush over after SSN bah
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:28 am

hehehehe..so after 10 still around?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Poison!!!! Poison!!!

Went over to SCC and gt myself hooked deep deep in this bulbous/muscular WMD.

More handsome address than it's predecessor and less closed face, I kinda knew I would fall in love with it straightaway.

Hitting it.....man, the sound and impact was oh so sweet and compressed!
Cfm! I am in love with this G20 head!
Smile

4dtoto and drawbias who were also present were equally impressed with this latest offering by Ping. So much so that the following exchange took place:

4dtoto (after hitting 1 ball): "Eh, try driver, if I sky it, buy it right?"

With that, he used all his might to sky the driver in the hope of buying it.
After 2 solid skying attempts, no sky marks visible and he gave up, much to kian's relief.
Razz

That's it! This is the head to go with the Fubuki K shaft!
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:47 pm

ROFL!!!

anyway try it with fubuki K before u decide this is it, it might be better suited with the DJ shaft.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:01 am

i feel more at ease now after my kakis ask me to go all out and load the shaft...which i did and the result was fabulous...i was shocked at bob's attempt to sky my driver....cuz he hit 3 fantastic sky shots..........loud and high....but somehow the engineers have a good design...and no sky marks were found....heng ah...........cuz he was bombing almost every shots wif the g20 set up ....hit it so well.....i got 2 instant buyers there.....

some interesting findings....

pre-kajiki signature series 60s (45in) vs Tour AD DJ 6S(45.25 in)

the kajiki felt stiff at the tip and felt heavier and stiffer....
i dono the exact weight and i would haf tot the tour ad dj is an heavier shaft...but somehoiw...i felt the tour ad dj shaft to be lighter and whippier....

4dtoto and asahi have differing views that the shaft felt stiff and not whippy...kinda contracting cuz 4dtoto has been using X stiff shafts....

in anycase, the tour ad dj shaft promotes good ball flight (definitely a tad higher launch than the tour ad DI series). as wif the other shaft, everytime i go all out my shots will b rather wild....but somehow i have better confidence to go all out on tne tour ad dj shaft.....the ball flight was more penetrating and smooth...........

cant wait for my weekend games to test it out on the course!

ps: to 4dtoto/asahi: guys let me know the verdict hor wahhahahaha! if i managed to get exemption foe the shipping cost, i will pass the savings back to you guys and i gif u $50 discount off cuz its a like-new set up ...my loss ur gain hor!

Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:04 am

calling out to Bro Dmateo!
i know u got a G20 on the stock shaft!
can you give some insights? we have lots of Ping Fans here!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:07 am

kian wrote:

ps: to 4dtoto/asahi: guys let me know the verdict hor wahhahahaha! if i managed to get exemption foe the shipping cost, i will pass the savings back to you guys and i gif u $50 discount off cuz its a like-new set up ...my loss ur gain hor!

hahahaha....Kian, dun worry. The 4dtoto/asahi joint venture for your G20 project will be studied in detail and a sound proposal will be tendered to you soon.
Very Happy

hiaz......thanks to you...now I am gonna spend the next few days in the jungle having wet dreams about G20/Fubuki K combo.
Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:09 am

asahi wrote:
Poison!!!! Poison!!!

Very Happy

What?!?!?! so fast???..just yesterday you were saying how much you love your TM burner head andthat you'll never change it......!!!!......you're not going to drive further than me now, are you? Just as I though that you, me, derek and kian were going to start a breakaway league for shorthitters.... Sad

btw asahi, we forgot to mention that the shorthitters held the longhitters all square in our sixes yesterday....... cheers Beer cheers ......you da man!!!
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:26 am

This DJ shaft is so smooth .... fall in love immediately after you load and stroke it .... A great combo with the gorgeous g20 head ....
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:32 am

golfool2009 wrote:
asahi wrote:
Poison!!!! Poison!!!

Very Happy

What?!?!?! so fast???..just yesterday you were saying how much you love your TM burner head andthat you'll never change it......!!!!......you're not going to drive further than me now, are you? Just as I though that you, me, derek and kian were going to start a breakaway league for shorthitters.... Sad

btw asahi, we forgot to mention that the shorthitters held the longhitters all square in our sixes yesterday....... cheers Beer cheers ......you da man!!!

Hiyah....my dear BB, I still love the burner/miyazaki combo but an emperor can have concubines right? So for drivers, same principle lah.
hehe Razz

Btw, I have not forgotten you.

I must brave this poison alone first and if I survive, I will share it with you (the Jumbo game) and we can then all reap the benefits of that extra 10-20m together.
Swing

Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:04 am

hmmm ... think I wanna go try Kian's G20 as well ... I have a special talent for sky marking drivers ....
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:31 am

One word...sibeisong.! the dispersion is tight with the shaft. However one thing abiut the head. No more the familar "ping" sound and more muted. But a new interesting sound came out..like lighting a firecracker or rocket sound...swizzzzz..just before impact on the golf ball. Just like rocket, the ball flew out damn far till sometime i dunno where it lands...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:42 am

That's the common feature of Tour AD shafts. Stability!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)   my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my humble journey to drive 200m....with G20(warning: picture intensive)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next