Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

car shopping and house shopping..

Go down 
+3
siaw8
Technospaz
Lamts18
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

car shopping and house shopping.. Empty
PostSubject: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:24 pm

after checking out a car this morning.. went to browse around new condo launches in River Valley Road... good to see the crowd back again... limited units left and only for bigger units. The smaller ones sold out like hot cakes in half and hour yesterday.. at >$1900 psf.. whew..... but good to see confidence in the market again..
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:40 pm

I don't know how long the confidence lasts... but I hope that it's real.

>$1900 psf at River Valley Road is good during a time like this. Used to be higher but it's not as low as it was about 6-9 months back.
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:48 pm

u checked out one devonshire is it?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Should have listen to my golf kakis Gorden Yeo and get a unit at Casa Rosita....it went Enbloc a year later.....sobs.....

Stretcher
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:30 pm

siaw8 wrote:
u checked out one devonshire is it?

Yes... One Devonshire and the one across the road: Residences at Killiney.. both only left less not much units and only big units left.. Going back to One Devonshire again tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Why not take a look at Orange Grove... i heard they are offering a very good price if u buy 5 units... which u can be shared with ur kakis...
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Should have listen to my golf kakis Gorden Yeo and get a unit at Casa Rosita....it went Enbloc a year later.....sobs.....

Stretcher

Ya lor.. you should have taken note of his advise..., then you can be like him.. retire liao.. :-). so when are we having a golf game? you, me, Gordon and can jio one more here to play at Island Club .... but i think he's more keen on dancing now.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:56 pm

siaw8 wrote:
Why not take a look at Orange Grove... i heard they are offering a very good price if u buy 5 units... which u can be shared with ur kakis...

Thanks S8, will pop by tomorrow to recce the place.. It behind Orchard Hotel right ? Orang Grove Road right?
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Its opposite the Pines i think...
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Oh... its a Ho Bee Project... i know the place.. Junction Stevens Rd & Orang Grove Rd. Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Wow... you guys have $$$.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Depends on who you are talking about. Some like S____ has $$$. Others like L____has $$$$$. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Like T_____ have zip.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:01 pm

S70B wrote:
Depends on who you are talking about. Some like S____ has $$$. Others like L____has $$$$$. Laughing

L#%$^&!8 have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Swing

U&^*%^&u has cents cents cents

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:54 pm

All of you dont need to compare la, K________ has "0" only. I better pimp my self or be a caddy liao. Will shout Hao Jiu whenever need to...
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Now if HDN comes in to release more units in the market, it will possibly soften the HDB resale value. This leads to lesser upgraders and subsequently will also affect the private apt market. Especially the major regional players are not longer in Singapore..

So, let's see if the demands will pick up faster than the supply.

Good to see positive signs but do hope it is sustainable....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: car shopping and house shopping..   car shopping and house shopping.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

car shopping and house shopping..
Page 1 of 1