Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.

Go down 
+16
hkhamateur
3131T
rsenal
jiren85
kamen
Technospaz
Turbo
DGman
nerij
KingCobra
andrew-golf
bb2
antloh
golfanatic
pocketace
Ron Ooi
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nerij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Can I please bother you to pm me those forums? Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
JohnBGLee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JohnBGLee

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Bro Sob sold his onoff iron for only $200 recently - A steal (Fantastic Price)

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t23612-lelong-sale-irons-driver3wshaft-sunday-bag-and-stand-bag-updated-and-added-tour-ad-di-shaft

I am a OnOff user too. No regret.

*I was contemplating of changing to another Jap X Forged but was told OnOff is still the better set.
Back to top Go down
blackpool_04
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:23 pm

i bought sob's onoff irons. liking them a lot so far, although i still prefer steel shafts. so considering changing out the current graphite shafts.

quite a newbie to golf still, so any comments on the proposed shaft change would be greatly appreciated! thought of going to a fitter, but dont think my swing is consistent enough yet at this time. heh...
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:48 pm

blackpool_04 wrote:
i bought sob's onoff irons. liking them a lot so far, although i still prefer steel shafts. so considering changing out the current graphite shafts.

quite a newbie to golf still, so any comments on the proposed shaft change would be greatly appreciated! thought of going to a fitter, but dont think my swing is consistent enough yet at this time. heh...

What are the shafts currently fitted on the ONOFF irons?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spcasingapore
blackpool_04
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:54 pm

kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:

i believe they're the stock onoff ones for the 2010 model i have. smooth kick shaft mp-510i.
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:59 pm

blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:

i believe they're the stock onoff ones for the 2010 model i have. smooth kick shaft mp-510i.

Good shafts... Are they too light-weight or soft for you?
Back to top Go down
blackpool_04
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:05 pm

kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:

they feel a little too soft for my liking. was previously using old mizuno t-zoids (on nspro 950 shafts), and got quite used to the feel of steel shafts. hence the temptation to change to steel shafts for the onoff irons. heh...

and thanks for taking the time, much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
rsenal
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
rsenal

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Stock steel shaft: NS PRO

& stock graphite as above post.
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:17 pm

blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:

they feel a little too soft for my liking. was previously using old mizuno t-zoids (on nspro 950 shafts), and got quite used to the feel of steel shafts. hence the temptation to change to steel shafts for the onoff irons. heh...

I see... Well they are good shafts and if you are ever gonna change them out, pm me I would be happy to take them off you. Wink
Back to top Go down
blackpool_04
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:19 pm

rsenal wrote:
Stock steel shaft: NS PRO

& stock graphite as above post.

so the 2010 onoff irons came stock with either ns pro steel shafts or smooth kick graphite shafts? didnt realise that. tried to google for more info on the set, but didnt come up with much.

thanks thanks, now really very tempted to change to ns pro steel shafts. hahaha!
Back to top Go down
blackpool_04
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:20 pm

kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:

I see... Well they are good shafts and if you are ever gonna change them out, pm me I would be happy to take them off you. Wink

roger that, will definitely let you know if/when i change them out!
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:23 pm

blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
blackpool_04
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:28 pm

kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

no worries at all!
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:31 pm

JohnBGLee wrote:
Bro Sob sold his onoff iron for only $200 recently - A steal (Fantastic Price)

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t23612-lelong-sale-irons-driver3wshaft-sunday-bag-and-stand-bag-updated-and-added-tour-ad-di-shaft

I am a OnOff user too. No regret.

*I was contemplating of changing to another Jap X Forged but was told OnOff is still the better set.

Bro, whoever told you that obviously knows his/her stuff! pirat
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:13 pm

blackpool_04 wrote:

no worries at all!

Great! And one more thing about these ONOFF shafts, you can pm me after 10 years and I will still take them. Seriously, that's how good I believe these are... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
nerij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 pm

kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:

no worries at all!

Great! And one more thing about these ONOFF shafts, you can pm me after 10 years and I will still take them. Seriously, that's how good I believe these are... Twisted Evil

for only the graphite i reckon?
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:54 pm

nerij wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:

no worries at all!

for only the graphite i reckon?

Yes, and only of ONOFF & Honma.
Back to top Go down
blackpool_04
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:10 am

kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:

no worries at all!

heh ok. will def keep you posted!
Back to top Go down
nerij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Consider me next in line. Lol.
Back to top Go down
blackpool_04
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:37 pm

nerij wrote:

haha, sure thing. although given how keen kamen is, i suspect it will not come to that. heh...
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:56 pm

blackpool_04 wrote:
nerij wrote:

haha, sure thing. although given how keen kamen is, i suspect it will not come to that. heh...

Thanks bro blackpool, I appreciate it. I'm totally cool with priority going to bro nerji, especially since he awoken the thread and seem really enthusiastic about ONOFF equipment. It's already a great feeling seeing more people interested in playing and enjoying ONOFF. Hopefully even more will have the opportunity to experience ONOFF.
Back to top Go down
blackpool_04
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:05 pm

kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
nerij wrote:

Thanks bro blackpool, I appreciate it. I'm totally cool with priority going to bro nerji, especially since he awoken the thread and seem really enthusiastic about ONOFF equipment. It's already a great feeling seeing more people interested in playing and enjoying ONOFF. Hopefully even more will have the opportunity to experience ONOFF.

heh, no prob man. anyway, will still let you know first once the shafts are out, then you can decide whether you want them or prefer that they go to nerij...
Back to top Go down
nerij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:37 pm

kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
nerij wrote:

Haha, thanks so much Blackpool and Kamen. In fact I've been dreaming about it ever since I tried it out back in March. By the way, I've found a brand new 2012 set but its heck of a price.
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:41 pm

blackpool_04 wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
nerij wrote:

heh, no prob man. anyway, will still let you know first once the shafts are out, then you can decide whether you want them or prefer that they go to nerij...

Very nice man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:44 pm

nerij wrote:
kamen wrote:
blackpool_04 wrote:
nerij wrote:

Haha, thanks so much Blackpool and Kamen. In fact I've been dreaming about it ever since I tried it out back in March. By the way, I've found a brand new 2012 set but its heck of a price.

Good luck with your search bro. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.   My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New 2011 ONOFF FORGED Iron Set.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next