Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's happening with Tiger?

Go down 
+9
missmoon
mUAr_cHEe
watermyforrest
nientsu
chinchiachun
Ssquirrel
Khorkar
S70B
Technospaz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

What's happening with Tiger? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Tiger?   What's happening with Tiger? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:46 am

of course some of us now know that the Rage is nothing compare to the new Mad Carl...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Tiger?   What's happening with Tiger? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:48 am

DGman wrote:
of course some of us now know that the Rage is nothing compare to the new Mad Carl...

If Mad Carl is who I think he is, it's only because he had a new driver which wasn't tested before it got gamed Smile
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Tiger?   What's happening with Tiger? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 am

i wonder what shaft it was on....

the 9 series?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Tiger?   What's happening with Tiger? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:19 am

DGman wrote:
i wonder what shaft it was on....

the 9 series?

Dunno. Stock shaft, me thinks.
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Tiger?   What's happening with Tiger? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:52 pm

S70B wrote:
They have some talk about it on the Golf Channel here about how Tigs doesn't seem to be enjoying his golf of late.

I guess its about his schedule of events. You don't see him play so many events back-to-back in previouse years and he always prep alot for the majors by skipping the events the week before. I guess he will look into his list to go at it again the next year.

Don't forget that he is a father of 2 now. There are other priorities in life now besides gunning for the mythical 19.

mythical 19th? 19th hole ah?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Tiger?   What's happening with Tiger? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 pm

jurongtiger wrote:
S70B wrote:
They have some talk about it on the Golf Channel here about how Tigs doesn't seem to be enjoying his golf of late.

I guess its about his schedule of events. You don't see him play so many events back-to-back in previouse years and he always prep alot for the majors by skipping the events the week before. I guess he will look into his list to go at it again the next year.

Don't forget that he is a father of 2 now. There are other priorities in life now besides gunning for the mythical 19.

mythical 19th? 19th hole ah?

19 majors.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Tiger?   What's happening with Tiger? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:21 pm

I am not sure about the rest....but I watch the final round of BMW...walau....I tot there TW really is going down....but after watching him....he the MAN...and will be the MAN to beat in 2010 season still
Back to top Go down
Airwave
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Airwave

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Tiger?   What's happening with Tiger? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Tiger set too high a standard for himself. That is why when he is not winning, people starts to ponder. But he is still the man to beat anytime he play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's happening with Tiger?   What's happening with Tiger? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's happening with Tiger?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2