Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's happening with the newbies of year 2014?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Momo333
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Momo333

What's happening with the newbies of year 2014? Empty
PostSubject: What's happening with the newbies of year 2014?   What's happening with the newbies of year 2014? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Just wondering how are the newbies from last year progressing up to now?  I was last year's newbie and I did post something here in GR to intro myself.  Well, I have since gotten my hcp and I have played on some big courses in Sg.  I have also participated in one charity golf and won something.  Still trying to improve and I feel I still have a long way to go especially my short game.... very lousy.  As for golf gears, it's a never-ending struggle with temptations.  Also bought quite a lot of nice apparels and some nice golf bags just to look good playing on the course.  They say if you can't play, at least provide some eye candies.  Haha, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Kel81
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

What's happening with the newbies of year 2014? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening with the newbies of year 2014?   What's happening with the newbies of year 2014? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:37 am

Me too. Must learn to stop buying and focus on the indian, not blame on the arrows. Well..at least u manage to identify 1 weakness in your game. I have too many and not sure where to begin with. Lol at the end of the day.. I just enjoy my golf with my kakis.
Back to top Go down

What's happening with the newbies of year 2014?
Page 1 of 1