Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore

Go down 
+6
Turbo
TheFocalPoint
andrew-golf
anodiz3
morganoh
Aaltl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaltl
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  Empty
PostSubject: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Hi
Does anyone know where I can find tm Superfast 2.0 drivers for sale in Singapore? The thanks
Back to top Go down
morganoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Isetan

Takashimaya

Pan west

Far east shopping center

Golf direct

MST golf

And many more
Back to top Go down
anodiz3
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
anodiz3

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:34 pm

quite a lot of places have it by now.... most of the golf retail shops should have them now...
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Bro anodiz,

Good deal by me r avail. Lol
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Aaltl wrote:
Hi
Does anyone know where I can find tm Superfast 2.0 drivers for sale in Singapore? The thanks

Which loft you looking for? PM me..
Back to top Go down
anodiz3
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
anodiz3

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:01 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
Bro anodiz,

lol.... ya... saw your sales..... but it is stiff flex... cannot handle... further to that... my swing still CMI... Very Happy Very Happy that would make it even worse... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Golf Simply @ Far East Shopping centre #02-15 and Golf Direct are selling the latest Burner S/F 2.0 at the lowest price one can find in Sg. Greenfield also sells at a price similar to Golf Direct, I guess ...

However, the TP version is not available in Sg. No shop stocks it so far.
Back to top Go down
dkk
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
dkk

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:36 am

andrew-golf wrote:
Bro anodiz,

Andew wat is your price?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Correction, I just noticed that GH in Suntec City has just brought in a couple of TM TP Burner S/F 2.0 driver with loft - 9.5 deg for sales. It is selling at S$650+. One will probably get 20% off the retail price.
Back to top Go down
efoong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
efoong

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:54 pm

anyway the tp version got wat differences ???anyone can share...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 pm

efoong wrote:
anyway the tp version got wat differences ???anyone can share...

The different is there is a logo - Two Flags within a crest on the front of the crown of the TP Burner. Bwahahah! Just kiddin' bro!

1) The shaft is different. TP version used premium tour proven shaft - Matrix Ozik HD-6; High Kick Point. The TP shaft length is 46" whereas the non-TP shaft length is 46.5". Non-TP version used mass produced Matrix XCON 4.8 (US Spec). I think the Jap spec has Fubuki shaft.

2) The head is different. TP version has deeper club face and the inverted cone is rounder versus the non-Tp which is sharper and more triangular in shape.

3) The TP version is 65g and the non-TP is about 55g.

4) The TP version clubhead face is about 2 deg open whereas the non TP version is about 1.5 - 2 deg close face.

5) The new TP burner 2.0 has a weight at the toe of the clubhead whereas the non-TP version does not have.

6) The grip of TP version is TV Lite whereas the non-TP version is B11 WIN Lite.

Hope the above helps.

cheers
Back to top Go down
tohsk8
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 am

What is the cheapest price now for Burner 2.0 driver?
Back to top Go down
dkk
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
dkk

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:57 am

Golf Direct
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:12 am

i think the tp model is slightly smaller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore    Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to find TM Superfast 2.0 driver in Singapore
Page 1 of 1