Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
G00dEgg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
G00dEgg

Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . . Empty
PostSubject: Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . .   Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:11 am

Hi,

Guys I had just Made my own very basic set of clubs. It consist of One driver, one 6 iron and one putter.

I am just thinking about this question. How to choose a wedge that suits me? Especially I had only used the pitching Wedge that came with the Ping ISI set.

I am thinking of getting myself a Wedge ever since the Ping Set was sold.

What should I be looking at when selecting a Wedge or is it again personal preference like putter.

Just a nubcake thinking.
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . .   Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:22 am

Bro.

I think you sud just get an iron set first. This would consist of wedges as well.

Try getting a hybrid too.

You don have to get it first-hand cos it can cost a bit, esp if you are not sure you are continuing.

Best to look around in some second-hand shops. Far East Shopping Centre has lots of it. You can also go to Joes at Kreta Ayer.
Back to top Go down
firststone
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . .   Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:25 am

This could quite possibly be the best wedge Cleveland Golf has brought out since the 588 series, 19 years ago. Same shape, but with technolgy that is ahead of the competition by light years. The traction shaft makes the shorter shots around the green feel WAY softer, with the same penetrating flight with the full shots. They did their homework on this one, and the masses that find this club are going to be extremely happy with their purchase.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfbargainoffers.com
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . .   Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:33 am

Have you checked this yummy looking... err... wedges:

http://www.golfrepublic.org/golf-equipment-f7/for-those-waiting-for-satin-wedges-t1012.htm

Pls focus on the wedges and not the person who submitted it.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . .   Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:45 am

Great write-up for wedge-hunters Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . .   Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedges? Yes Wedges. But how to buy . . . . .
Page 1 of 1