Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?

Go down 
+31
GRFS
etsk22
GordonTan
ydk
mloy
Yamaha
JGoh
slinger
Kookk
mengteck71
Loudmouth
pushslice
nrafee
golfool2009
daveaha
jascon77
shorthitter
hyo
golfkaki
jtek
poresia
lennylim
andrew-golf
piero
DGman
weesern
Gray
lovemiki
bp11
asahi
jocoolseah
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jocoolseah
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? Empty
PostSubject: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi guys,

need some help. Anyone know where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?

2 models that my friend is looking at:

(1) Bushnell Pro 1600 (slope edition)
(2) Bushnell Tour V2 (slope edition)

thanks and appreciate the help!

happy golfing!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 pm

Bro, check with Big Fish.
Back to top Go down
jocoolseah
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 pm

oops....nvm....a quick use of the search function brought me the news that BF carries them

thanks and sorry for wasting ur time reading this Smile
Back to top Go down
jocoolseah
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:22 pm

asahi wrote:
Bro, check with Big Fish.

hehe...yup. thanks!
Back to top Go down
bp11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:35 pm

hey bros - i recently bought a range finder online to replace my old bushnell which fell out of my cart on a KL trip Mad

china made laser but so are the bushnell nikon etc... half the price and works just as good. not so sad next time i manage to kill it!

Back to top Go down
lovemiki
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:44 pm

bp11 wrote:
hey bros - i recently bought a range finder online to replace my old bushnell which fell out of my cart on a KL trip Mad

china made laser but so are the bushnell nikon etc... half the price and works just as good. not so sad next time i manage to kill it!

is it the 7x digital silver color wan?
Back to top Go down
bp11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 am

6 x 25 - digital, yards/metres... more than enough range for me. So far its so good... time will tell!

bought here... www.golfrangefinderssingapore.com

Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:10 am

I folowed the link by bp11 to the website and decided to buy the laser range finder to test.

Ordered and paid online and the product was delivered in 3workings days. 1 day late.

Nevermind as long as I got what I paid for.

Took it out to the driving range to test and the bugger was accurate to the meter. I even chked with the range manager and he confirmed the distance as accurate.

Yesterday, took it to the course for 18 holes and this bugger again proved its worth at the par 3s with accurate distance. So if u dont need slope measurements, this is good considering its half the bushnell price.

However I heard that bushnell is smart enuff to lock a target but this guy cannot. U just need steady hands.

Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:45 am

Can try to search for one in alibaba.com some companies do sell single piece. prices seems cheaper the most places but not sure how good are they.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:06 pm

love to test your new range finder Gray....

its call pin-seeker, the technology that allows user to lock in on the black and white flag stick. the difference is when you have a pin thats sitting in front of trees and without PS, i find that it takes a longer time and a steady hand to get a right reading.

also it will be great if you can point to an object in the dark to see if it reads. not that we ever play in the dark, but in fading light or in the shadow, this is an important function.

it it does all that, then its really good value at that price.

while we sell them, we have always inform our customer that its cheaper to buy online but the only difference we offer is a local and international warranty that comes from the Singapore distributor. we had a customer whose V2 Slope failed after about 4 months and he was able to get a brand new replacement through the local distributor.

cheers......DGman

Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Dg man. Will bring it down one day for u to play. Yes. With out the pin seeker, not so easy to target the flag. So what i do is target the base of the flag or move around abit. The shortest distance will be ur pin lor.

If u can afford, just go for the bushnell lah. With warranty and after sales its safe but at $228 i am willing to take a risk. Moreover usually we dont play with range finder also can guesstimate distance. Range finder is just extra.

Will go down to driving range at night and test in low light conditions.
Back to top Go down
piero
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Gray wrote:
Dg man. Will bring it down one day for u to play. Yes. With out the pin seeker, not so easy to target the flag. So what i do is target the base of the flag or move around abit. The shortest distance will be ur pin lor.

If u can afford, just go for the bushnell lah. With warranty and after sales its safe but at $228 i am willing to take a risk. Moreover usually we dont play with range finder also can guesstimate distance. Range finder is just extra.

Will go down to driving range at night and test in low light conditions.

Hi Bro... Thinking of getting this too. Its $288 or $228? I saw it as $288 leh..
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:21 pm

I just got 1. $288 now as there is a discount
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Sorry. Can t remember if its 288 or 228 lah. Its ard there and half price of the bushnell.
Back to top Go down
lennylim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
lennylim

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Andrew, give us a detailed FR of your new rangefinder. Have been thinking of getting one, and this might be just within my budget. And I like the 30-day money back guarantee...
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:20 pm

its like a standard thing lor... jus aim and walla... the distance come out...
no gimmicks..

i bought the bushnell patriot day edition V2,,,
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Ya lah. Its dam easy to use. But its not entirely accurate but its better than guessing the distance. This bugger is accurate on flat ground and steady hands or bigger target

U want accurate, buy bushnell with slope calculation and pin seeker since no golf course is entirely flat. But at 600bucks, even if u play 100 games, its $6 a game and 33cts a hole.
Back to top Go down
piero
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:23 am

I saw Bushnell with slope plus pin seeker on Ebay after conversion to SGD is slight less than S$400 before shipping costs. Anyone considered that before?
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:20 am

Wah. Thatts only 100 bucks more. I would have bgt that had i known.
Back to top Go down
piero
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:45 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Bushnell-Golf-Tour-V2-Slope-Edition-w-Pinseeker-/310246715003?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483c252e7b

I am going to email seller to see how much they are charging for shipping. But at $317 with our current exchange rate, its quite worth it? And I expect shipping to be another USD$30 or so?
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:01 am

Bros,

Try to contact this gentleman, a supplier of Range Finder.

I bought one from him thru Ebay.

less than S$250 including freight charges. but is not the latest model and it s a simple model without range finder.

contender@netconx.net

my advice is to buy range finder with no slope indicator so u can use it at tournaments which allows use of range finder.

Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:34 am

poresia wrote:
Bros,

less than S$250 including freight charges. but is not the latest model and it s a simple model without range finder.

contender@netconx.net

my advice is to buy range finder with no slope indicator so u can use it at tournaments which allows use of range finder.

what brand? Bushnell?
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:41 am

yes. bushnell. quite a gd deal as u need to pay S$550 if u buy it in singapore.
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:50 am

poresia wrote:
Bros,

contender@netconx.net

Bro, do u have the person's ebay ad? Wanna take a look before contacting him.
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:01 am

Wats the diff?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Bushnell-Golf-Pin-Pro-Laser-Rangefinder-w-Case-/370509056330?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56440f894a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?   where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where i can get Bushnell golf laser range finder in singapore?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next