Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for club fitter to resift driver

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaltl
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Looking for club fitter to resift driver Empty
PostSubject: Looking for club fitter to resift driver   Looking for club fitter to resift driver I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:46 am

Hi, am looking for a good fitter with a launch monitor to resift my current driver and possibly another spare driver head. Anyone has good recommendations?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: Looking for club fitter to resift driver   Looking for club fitter to resift driver I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:45 am

you may contact DGman. PM him.

http://www.bigfishes.com
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Looking for club fitter to resift driver   Looking for club fitter to resift driver I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:47 am

If you prefer indoor with aircon, trackman, putting facilities. Look for DGman.

If you prefer to see the true ball flight with launch monitor plus the typical stuff you can find in a proshop, look for golfamigo.

Both contactable by PM and both also BFG.... aka Bigfish...
Back to top Go down
Aaltl
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for club fitter to resift driver   Looking for club fitter to resift driver I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Thanks guys I went to see Eric and he fitted me with a g60 shaft on my old driver head. Let's see how it goes after breaking in. Pretty cool place, gave me some good tips too.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for club fitter to resift driver   Looking for club fitter to resift driver I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Good choice. All the best bro!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for club fitter to resift driver   Looking for club fitter to resift driver I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi Aaltl,

sorry a bit busy messing up Alvin7379 clubs today...got to plot to make sure he duff every wedge shot, cos after every drive, he has less than 80 meters to the green.

thank you for coming by and i am sure that you will find the distance and accuracy with your new "let it rip" attitude.

cheers...DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Aaltl
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for club fitter to resift driver   Looking for club fitter to resift driver I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Thanks. I was so used to my old driver then Eric told me it was ladies flex although it's stock tm r flex. I was unconsciously making compensations to wait for the head to catch up. First few tries with a stiffer shaft were.....not my best shots ever, to be kind.
Back to top Go down
Aaltl
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for club fitter to resift driver   Looking for club fitter to resift driver I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Dgman no worries, I could tell you were busy so I was just messing around with the trackman. Will let you know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for club fitter to resift driver   Looking for club fitter to resift driver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for club fitter to resift driver
Page 1 of 1