Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves

Go down 
+2
Technospaz
FootJoy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves Empty
PostSubject: FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves   FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 am

Bubba Watson laced up FJ ICON shoes and wore FJ SPIDR2 gloves for his victory at the PGA Tour event - Farmers' Insurance Open.

Enter the FJ WINS YOU WIN contest to win the same equipment that Watson wore en route to his victory.

http://www.footjoy.com.sg/contest/fjwinsyouwin/entry.asp

Contest begins Today and ends on Sunday, 6 Feb 2011. Open to residents of Singapore and Malaysia only.

Considering FootJoy is the #1 shoe and glove on the PGA TOUR, you have a great chance to win when FJ wins! Good luck.

Please do not use punctuation marks or symbols such as commas (,) Percentage (%), semi colon(Smile and dash (-) (--), or # in the contest form. If you need further assistance, do email FJ Singapore at askFJSEA@acushnetgolf.com.
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves   FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Congratulations to the Winner of the FJ Wins You Win -  Farmers Insurance Open 2011". The winner will receive one (1) pair of FJ ICON golf shoes and (1) SPIDR2 golf glove, the same equipment that FJ ambassador Bubba Watson was wearing enroute to his victory.

Check out winner's list : http://www.footjoy.com.sg/contest/fjwinsyouwin/winners.asp

FootJoy SEA
www.footjoy.com.sg
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves   FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Congrats to weesern Smile
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves   FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you... an ang bao for new year and just nice I need a new pair of shoes...
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves   FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Congrats Weesern!

Looks like I will have to try my luck again.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves   FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 pm

mloy... i think we took titleist bag before... so they put us one some auto-ban list for 5 years...
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves   FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:03 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
mloy... i think we took titleist bag before... so they put us one some auto-ban list for 5 years...

affraid Arrghhhhh....... I object!!!! Sniff sniff... Still not giving up will keep on trying. bounce
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves   FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:11 pm

What about me? I never take any bags wor......sniff....wll try again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves   FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FJ CONTEST: WIN FJ ICON Shoes and SPIDR2 Gloves
Page 1 of 1