Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idiots Are Clever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
who8168
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
who8168

Idiots Are Clever Empty
PostSubject: Idiots Are Clever   Idiots Are Clever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Three men: a philosopher, a mathematician and an idiot, were out riding in the car when it crashed into a tree.

Before anyone knows it, the three men found themselves standing before the Gates of Heaven, where the Devil was standing nearby.

"Gentlemen," the Devil started, "Due to the fact that Heaven is now overcrowded, it was agreed to limit the number of people entering Heaven. If anyone of you can ask me a question which I don't know or cannot answer, then you're worthy enough to go to Heaven; if not, then you'll come with me to Hell."

The philosopher then stepped up, "OK, give me the most comprehensive report on Socrates' teachings," With a snap of his finger, a stack of paper appeared next to the Devil. The philosopher read it and concluded it was correct. "Then, go to Hell!" With another snap of his finger, the philosopher disappeared.

The mathematician then asked, "Give me the most complicated formula you can ever think of!" With a snap of his finger, another stack of paper appeared. The mathematician read it and reluctantly agreed it was correct. "Then, go to Hell!" With another snap of his finger, the mathematician disappeared too.

The idiot then stepped forward and said, "Bring me a chair!"

The Devil brought forward a chair. "Drill 7 holes on the seat." The Devil did just that. The idiot then sat on the chair and let out a very loud fart. Standing up, he asked, "Which hole did my fart come out from?"

The Devil inspected the seat and said, "The third hole from the right."

"Wrong," said the idiot, "it's from my asshole." The idiot went to Heaven.
Back to top Go down
chillipadi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Idiots Are Clever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiots Are Clever   Idiots Are Clever I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:47 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Idiots Are Clever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiots Are Clever   Idiots Are Clever I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Stretcher
Back to top Go down
nemo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
nemo

Idiots Are Clever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiots Are Clever   Idiots Are Clever I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:26 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idiots Are Clever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiots Are Clever   Idiots Are Clever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idiots Are Clever
Page 1 of 1