Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yes its true...Progear is history

Go down 
+2
Technospaz
DGman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Yes its true...Progear is history Empty
PostSubject: Yes its true...Progear is history   Yes its true...Progear is history I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:52 pm

from industry watcher...

Progear Holdings Inc. of Denver, maker of the C-Groove putters popular with some touring pros, has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation.

Progear, better known as Yes! Golf Inc., filed bankruptcy on Nov. 18 in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Denver, reporting $1 million to $10 million in both assets and liabilities, according to the bankruptcy filing. More detailed financial data wasn’t filed by press time.

More than 200 creditors were listed, including American Express Co. (NYSE: AXP), Colorado Department of Revenue, Colorado State Bank and Trust, Pinnacol Assurance and Xcel Energy Inc. (NYSE: XEL).

Read more:

Yes Golf files for Chapter 7

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Yes its true...Progear is history   Yes its true...Progear is history I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Sad

So, my Abbie is now a rare breed.
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Yes its true...Progear is history   Yes its true...Progear is history I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Latest news... Adams Golf has bought over Yes! golf and it includes the patents for the putters at a steal of US$1.5 million

Link Here
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Yes its true...Progear is history   Yes its true...Progear is history I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:34 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
Latest news... Adams Golf has bought over Yes! golf and it includes the patents for the putters at a steal of US$1.5 million

Link Here

WOOT! Smile
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Yes its true...Progear is history   Yes its true...Progear is history I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Looks like they just need golf balls to complete their product line... Then followed by apparels and shoes, then global domination!
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Yes its true...Progear is history   Yes its true...Progear is history I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Talk about a non existent putter department to an instant recognizable putter series. All they need is a better wedge department so can play an all Adams bag with pride
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Yes its true...Progear is history   Yes its true...Progear is history I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:10 am

they should buy Pro-V and Vokey from fortune brands!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes its true...Progear is history   Yes its true...Progear is history I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes its true...Progear is history
Page 1 of 1