Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course

Go down 
+38
katherinechiok
trebloc
CoastGuy
nientsu
Jaggy
motokah
S70B
slinger
golfbeginner
vyvy
Duval_S
mkpang
JL_chong
yuki
mojojojo
daveaha
fabulous
oned10t
blee67
missmoon
mizzy
rangereye
mtbdude74
Technospaz
joleelyn
Birdman
golf_snowman
klt8144
Tammie
peter.golfer
ChrisD
asahi
TheFocalPoint
PK
mloy
zhenxua
alvin7379
wilkang
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Hey I play over 100 last Sun leh.... what do you think!!!
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:37 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
82 is brilliant under those conditions mate...

ahem.. tanjong sentosa.. koff koff
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Birdman wrote:
Thank you all for inducting me into the Saddam Palace. Thanks to my flghtmates, good company and good laughs, especially Golfbeginner's double flub in a row that had me laughing like Mloy for that hole.

Klt8144, it was a pleasure playing with you. Good in and out with the rest of our flight to take me especially on the first nine. Between you, golfbeginner, and rangereye, you blocked my attempts to salvage some dignity. Even the long putts I sank were countered by the steady hand of golfbeginner, dousing my fire of resolve. It was all made worse when every time I turned to check on the flight behind, someone or someones land on the green, making me think by the the fifth hole of the first nine "what am I going to have to do to stave off this onslaught?" I staged a comeback of sorts on the back nine, clawing my way back to level midway through, only for klt8144 to close the door on me at the last hole with a beautiful downhill breaking chip in. In the end, I limped home with a 96 to lose by 2 holes (just my flight alone), all courtesy of wayward drives and flubbed chips. Only the Zen prevented a bloodbath.

I am now determined to tighten the screws on my swing, I shall polish off the rust and become a fairway seeking machine with my driver, a green seeking machine with my irons, and a hole seeking machine with my Zen. This I shall do in the secret confines of my 'Bird Cave', then I shall emerge, ready to be re-saddamed in full glory.

As every great villian says "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME YET!!!!"

Till then, you may know me as Birdman, but you may henceforth refer to me as ...............

KFB

The Kentucky Fried Bird!!!! rabbit

Dear Brother KFB,

Just a word of advise "those who fight and run away, live(s) to fight another day"

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:26 pm

BM, for what it's worth... you took your beating like a man! You're now Big Bird!!

October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 Big-bird

(http://blissfullydomestic.com/)
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:58 pm

golfbeginner wrote:

GB - Golf beginner my ARSE !

IT should be Golf Buaya !
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:59 pm

or more GB = Golf Bagus...!!!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Quote :
daveaha wrote:
golfbeginner wrote:

Thanks GB......for the target is off my back now.....

I can now be a low profile SB now
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
daveaha wrote:
golfbeginner wrote:

Thanks GB......for the target is off my back now.....

I can now be a low profile SB now

Eh, harlow bro.

when is our next game ah ? If I don't play soon, I'll quit golf for good...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:08 pm

@ Dave, this friday I mite able to play. you keen?
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Duval_S wrote:
@ Dave, this friday I mite able to play. you keen?

Cannot leh bro. 22nd I'm on leave, have to take care of my son whole day at home...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Duval_S told me that the more "beginner/newbie-like" the name, the more it's the opposite. I agree!
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Duval_S told me that the more "beginner/newbie-like" the name, the more it's the opposite. I agree!

Maybe I shd change my nick to "Inspired beginner" then....
Back to top Go down
oned10t
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
oned10t

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 pm

mizzy wrote:
klt8144 wrote:
Golfbeginner shall change to Upcoming golfer.... Cool

ahem!.. 82.. koff koff...

82 affraid ......i always know that there was a different between me and gb
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Birdman,

Where are the pics that you took? Hee hee hee...
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Hey guys, just want to check the going rate for this place.
I am planning to play this coming Sunday morning but was told that the going rate is 260 Ringgit per flight.
is this the correct going rate ?
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Sunday morning 260 RM per flight!??! I also wanna play!!
I think it's 260 PER PLAYER for sunday AM...

But if really it's 260 per FLIGHT, book one flight for me... Smile
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:55 pm

ah ok so I think you are right. It's per ball then.. 260 RM per ball and I guess this is normal then.. Laughing

how different is it to afternoon rate ? I doubt I will go on afternoon, so
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Afternoon is about RM140 i think, but note that you have to produce a valid handicap card to play on 'A' course. Smile unless you know the people there...
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:16 am

Sun Noon at rm98 i think. thru oscar golf

Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:30 am

ok. Thanks guys. I have valid handicap so should not be a problem will check with the other balls.. Smile

What/who is Oscar by the way ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course   October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 17, SUN PM - GR October Monthly game @ Tg. Putri 'A' Course
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12