Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aerotech Golf Top's Money List & FedEx Cup Standings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Aerotech Golf Top's Money List & FedEx Cup Standings Empty
PostSubject: Aerotech Golf Top's Money List & FedEx Cup Standings   Aerotech Golf Top's Money List & FedEx Cup Standings I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 am

BELLINGHAM, Washington ˜ With the stability of steel and the power of graphite, Aerotech Golf's SteelFiber shafts won the Barclays Championship this weekend at New Jersey's Ridgewood Country Club and moved to the top of the PGA TOUR Money List.

The PGA TOUR's No. 1 player on the Money List, No. 1 in FedExCup standings, No.1 in Scoring Average and No. 1 in All-Around ranking played SteelFiber i95 taper tip constant weight shafts in his irons. The SteelFiber shafts composite engineering combines a high-modulus graphite core with 59 miles of steel fiber lacing the shaft surface.

"We congratulate this week's winner on a terrific win at the Barclays and on a superb season. We're also very excited to see that his reliance on SteelFiber shafts have paid off so well for him. SteelFiber shafts are unlike conventional shaft designs so the benefits they provide transcend the normal definitions. Graphite shafts, for example, produce greater vibration dampening and lighter shaft weights which translate to greater swing speed and less fatigue; steel shafts are usually more consistent and controllable. Our SteelFiber shafts bring together these two materials in a perfect blend of power and stability that has really caught the attention of pro tour players around the world," said Aerotech Golf President Chris Hilleary.

Aerotech SteelFiber shafts deliver extreme performance through innovative composite engineering that combines a high-modulus graphite core with 59 miles of steel fiber lacing the shaft surface. While the shaft's graphite core provides vibration dampening, increased clubhead speed and maximum distance, the steel fibers produce optimum weighting for a solid feel at impact and add stability and control for pinpoint accuracy. Originally developed for irons the SteelFiber technology now enhances the performance of hybrids, fairway woods and drivers.

Specializing in uniquely engineered, performance-enhancing golf shafts, Aerotech has supplied shafts to such renowned golf club manufactures as Nike Golf, Cleveland Golf, Adams Golf, Miura, Srixon, Lynx, Nakashima, Scratch Golf, Zevo and Pure Spin among many others.

Specializing in uniquely engineered, performance-enhancing golf shafts, Aerotech has supplied shafts to such renowned golf club manufactures as Nike Golf, Cleveland Golf, Adams Golf, Miura, Srixon, Lynx, Nakashima, Scratch Golf, Zevo and Pure Spin among many others.

For more information on Aerotech Golf and Aerotech shafts, visit

Aerotech Golf

Aerotech Golf Top's Money List & FedEx Cup Standings Eqil01_kuchar_wimb

....in short Matt Kuchar is the first person in my short memory who have done so well using graphite shafts in his irons. for the record he is using the Steelfiber i95 S flex tipped half and inch.

i wonder who else here play this shaft besides moi.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

Aerotech Golf Top's Money List & FedEx Cup Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerotech Golf Top's Money List & FedEx Cup Standings   Aerotech Golf Top's Money List & FedEx Cup Standings I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Got ladies flex for this?
Back to top Go down

Aerotech Golf Top's Money List & FedEx Cup Standings
Page 1 of 1