Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?

Go down 
+7
Rick Chua
aahhhcabretta
mengteck71
pinkgolfshoes
Duval_S
civicxtreme
jimmychan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmychan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? Empty
PostSubject: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Hi All,

Am looking for a coach that can help to me realine my swing as I feel my driver and wood cannot make it . Anyone can advice me how much will that cost as I can't find anyone/ friend that want to join the adavance lesson.

Cheers

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
civicxtreme
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:57 pm

jimmychan wrote:
Hi All,

Am looking for a coach that can help to me realine my swing as I feel my driver and wood cannot make it . Anyone can advice me how much will that cost as I can't find anyone/ friend that want to join the adavance lesson.

Cheers

Jimmy

Hey bro....i also same same as you leh....let me know if you can find any lobang as well. 2 person got kaki and maybe cheaper as well.

Cheers,
Stanley
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:01 pm

actually hor...to ask about pricing is I think a quite tricky and sensitive question lah

however if you ask, what can one pursue or improve via coaching so as to improve on ones driver or wood, and follow up with a personal dialogue on pricing with the identified source, then might be more appropruate

just me 0.0000000000000000001 cents

Back to top Go down
pinkgolfshoes
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Hi Jimmy,
My coach YC Law has a refreshers program. He's at Bishan Driving Range.
You can contact him for a free trial, if you are interested.
www.golfyc.com
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Talk to Tendy Tsai at Turf City. He should be able to discuss what your want and what can be achieved.
Back to top Go down
aahhhcabretta
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:12 am

Advance lesson? I think any coach should be able to teach beginner, novice and advance lessons. Therefore their rate (hourly) should be the same, no matter what levels you are at. I have spent the past 1.5 years in search for more distance. I've been trying different coaches from jurong cc, sembawang cc, laguna cc, keppel cc, marina bay gc but none of them could get me what i was looking for until i went to see the RSS guys over at raffles. Ive been getting lessons from them for the past 3 mths and my 7 iron distance went from 135 (full swing) to 158m (3/4 swing). As for their teaching, i like how they teach you to swing your driver the same as you do your PW. You wont need to have different swings for chipping, pitching, full swing and to me thats a tremendous help in the game of golf where everything else is already hard enough.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Rick Chua
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Rick Chua

PostSubject: Re: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 am

Hi Aahhhcabretta,

that sound interesting, how much did you paid for this professional coaching at RSS?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flotech.com
Cornball
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:37 am

pinkgolfshoes wrote:
Hi Jimmy,
My coach YC Law has a refreshers program. He's at Bishan Driving Range.
You can contact him for a free trial, if you are interested.
www.golfyc.com

I got to YC Law too!
Back to top Go down
tohkh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:49 am

I may also need help, my irons all hit the same distance, whether is 5 or 9!! =(
Back to top Go down
aahhhcabretta
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Rick Chua wrote:
Hi Aahhhcabretta,

that sound interesting, how much did you paid for this professional coaching at RSS?

$110/hr. You should contact paul (his nick in this forum is Right_Sided_Coach) or chris at raffles CC. There will be lots of changes made in your swing, but in a couple of months you will see major differences. Its a lot of money but it'd rather spend that much on lessons than a back surgery Stretcher
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:01 pm

The prices for lessons for GR members after discount are:

1 hour @ $110
5 hours @ $515
10 hours @ $ 975

Anyone is welcome to come for a free swing analysis prior to signing up. Once we do the swing analysis we will advise you honestly about how many lessons you will need to fix your swing.

No obligation and no pressure

Back to top Go down
power72
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Right_sided_coach wrote:
The prices for lessons for GR members after discount are:

1 hour @ $110
5 hours @ $515
10 hours @ $ 975

Anyone is welcome to come for a free swing analysis prior to signing up. Once we do the swing analysis we will advise you honestly about how many lessons you will need to fix your swing.

No obligation and no pressure

Price for weekend too? I may need some lesson too!!! Not too sure whether its the iron problem or swing problem Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?   what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is the average price for a advance golfing lesson?
Page 1 of 1