Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Typical Bush

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chillipadi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Typical Bush Empty
PostSubject: Typical Bush   Typical Bush I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Air Force One arrives at Heathrow and President Bush strides to a warm and dignified reception from the Queen.

They are driven in a 1934 Bentley to the edge of central London where they change to a magnificent 17th century carriage hitched to six white horses.

They continue on towards Buckingham Palace, waving to the thousands of cheering Britons; all is going well.

Suddenly, the right rear horse lets fly with the most horrendous earth-shattering fart ever heard in the British Empire.

The fart shakes the coach. The smell is atrocious! Both passengers in the carriage must use perfume-dipped handkerchiefs over their nose, but the two dignitaries of state do their best to ignore the incident.

The Queen turns to President Bush saying, 'Mr. President, please accept my regrets. I am sure you understand there are some things that even a Queen cannot control.'

Bush, with his usual diplomatic aplomb, replied, 'Your Majesty, do not give the matter another thought. Until you mentioned it, I thought it was one of the horses.'
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Typical Bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Bush   Typical Bush I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:48 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
supra
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Typical Bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Bush   Typical Bush I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:33 pm

chillipadi wrote:
Bush, with his usual diplomatic aplomb, replied, 'Your Majesty, do not give the matter another thought. Until you mentioned it, I thought it was one of the horses.'

Never underestimate a Yalie, last word having the last laugh with a winsome grin. He is 'better' than the Teflon president.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Typical Bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Bush   Typical Bush I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:12 am

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Typical Bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Bush   Typical Bush I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Typical Bush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Jokes & Humours-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.