Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posting on Marketplace Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bensonkohtk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Posting on Marketplace Help Empty
PostSubject: Posting on Marketplace Help   Posting on Marketplace Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi Modulator,

Was trying to create a new post in marketplace to sell some drivers. The system does not allow to post. Please help. Thank you.

Regards
Benson
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Posting on Marketplace Help   Posting on Marketplace Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi Bro,
The ROT is that one needs to clock at least 10 postings before can go to market place to 'parade' ones perviously owned items.

you might ask why?

Because the intention of this forum is to ensure that this forum does not evolved into an eBay type of forum where the intention is solely to trade. Failing which to control that will defeat the purpose of this forum which is to promote golf and develop a golfing community

now, you might ask why am I not a moderator and choose to answer?

Because I am part of the forum
Back to top Go down
bensonkohtk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Posting on Marketplace Help   Posting on Marketplace Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Hi Duval,

Thank you for the explanation. Will try to be more active.
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Posting on Marketplace Help   Posting on Marketplace Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:50 pm

yes, and hope to see you contribute as a fellow golfer. As Duval nicely puts it, the Marketplace is a service for members to conduct private sale/trade, and is not for shops or shop representatives to use as a platform for selling their wares.

The mods here take a dim view of such behaviour, and we have been noticing / monitoring individuals who abuse the facility for profit, and will not hesitate to caution would-be offenders Smile

Aside from this slightly grim warning, do enjoy your stay in the GR forum - it's a great place to get to make new friends, and find games and kakis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting on Marketplace Help   Posting on Marketplace Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting on Marketplace Help
Page 1 of 1