Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC

Go down 
+12
mengteck71
eiji
Agumon
frosTEE
weich
Yarra
Birdman
botak
DGman
Gray
TObe
ethee
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:58 pm

eiji... got one top secret tour model...

prototype...

ZTIM.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:58 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
RH model?

you asking for special!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:01 pm

yeah..that is it.. black colour head with the work Prototype below
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 pm

明德七十一。。。。。you tried the 中弯。。。。

the model that many people did not get to try is in someone's bag and the person is not returning it...its not the ZIM but a mini version which is centre-shafted. Apparently he let another pro test his putter and the pro wants one too.

its in the picture posted, if you are observant enough you will find it.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:11 pm

do i get to keep it for er..... 3 months? if i find it? I know where i put it back just now leh
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:14 pm

ah i see...lucky i not MC, if not have to buy one of each, confirm have to leave one kidney behind as collateral
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:24 pm

so far nobody except those who owns one have not seen the sole...

so heres a peep.

AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 4767903046_8757a2438e_o

this one is my gamer which has been around for at least 9 months. the sole still looks superb cos its PVD black and not black oxide.

AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 4767264983_474d52a069_o

the Limited Edition Open has a circle outside the Zen logo.

AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 4767264663_d30a75f69d_o

there is an additional sheen on the Limited Edition ZA series..its the one on the left. the one on the right is my gamer.

AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 4767290091_b960ac9d37_z

DGman
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:39 pm

DGman,

Can pm me what is the damage to own the prototype? I know it maybe sensitive to post price publicly.. and the Open is definitely beyond my reach
Back to top Go down
golfcoma
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Very nice! Hi Eric, can you please reserve one of the 2010 open model for me? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:26 pm

what is the colour....Augustine?

can you tell if this is the real thing? final retail models in PVD Bronze. guarantee not to peel or tarnished.

AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 4767264273_ec17c50c35_o

AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 4767902440_419c6ded2d_o

DGman
Back to top Go down
golfcoma
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Wah, very nice. So many options...

As for color, black or stainless is ok, whichever is better for you.

Are all the 2010 models in anser style?
Back to top Go down
golfcoma
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Actually, the PVD bronze one also looks pretty awesome if you have that available for the open Smile
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 pm

yes all with the Open 2010 Commemorative sole....what do you think..its the picture real or cad cam?

DGman
Back to top Go down
golfcoma
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:01 pm

The picture looks cad cam to me.

However, Shirley thinks that it's the real thing that has undergone some photoshop editing.

So, you have the open model in PVD bronze too?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 pm

yes i will keep a Bronze PVD for you...the pic is a 100% cad cam drawing.

DGman
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 pm

I think the retail model looks good, too. It just lacks that British Open spirit and the Special Edition feeling it brings with the first batch. Well, to some it might be more important than anything else... Razz
Back to top Go down
golfcoma
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:41 pm

Yarra wrote:
I think the retail model looks good, too. It just lacks that British Open spirit and the Special Edition feeling it brings with the first batch. Well, to some it might be more important than anything else... Razz

I thought Eric mentioned that the PVD bronze also has the British Open commemorative sole?
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:43 am

golfcoma wrote:
Yarra wrote:

I thought Eric mentioned that the PVD bronze also has the British Open commemorative sole?

Was comparing the retail model with no British Open Commemorative with the this first batch we got.
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 am

DGman wrote:
明德七十一。。。。。you tried the 中弯。。。。

the model that many people did not get to try is in someone's bag and the person is not returning it...its not the ZIM but a mini version which is centre-shafted. Apparently he let another pro test his putter and the pro wants one too.

its in the picture posted, if you are observant enough you will find it.

DGman

Eric... Is it these 2 models circled? Its between a blade and a mid mallet size!!!

AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 Blah10
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:24 am

Yes thats the right one Ms Lee....to know how good it is, you got to ask........

for your efforts you have won yourself a nfs Zen Cap...currently our child model "i" has the same one.

we already have a name for that putter btw.

DGman
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:52 am

DGman wrote:
we already have a name for that putter btw.
What's it called?

When you leaving for the Open? Do you think Tiger will sign the Zen cap that i just won?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 pm

i think i just helped poison a few more peeps at SSN with the AMAZING ZEN! let them put with the 2.6 and ZAC, and everyone could tell there was a difference with the ZAC

looks like more ZEN converters
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:13 am

eiji wrote:
i think i just helped poison a few more peeps at SSN with the AMAZING ZEN! let them put with the 2.6 and ZAC, and everyone could tell there was a difference with the ZAC

looks like more ZEN converters

I was comparing your SC and your new ZAC, I was really amazed how hard SC feels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 am

Its not the softness or the hardness of the putter face or the material. All Zen putters are 100% milled and made of 303 Stainless Steel.

ZEN has the proprietary RDE patent (Reduce Dimple Error) on all its face, its a ridge and not a groove. This allows the ridge to contact the ball and dimpled area where traditional milled or flat face putter will only contact the surface of the ball.

the result is the purest roll we can achieve. there is another secret which lies in both the F360 and steel shaft that are bespoke for ZEN. Both measure the same cpm at 350 g on a 34 inch shaft. the stiffness of the shaft has a great impact on the "hotness" of the putter and the accuracy of the distancing.

if you guys go back to the thread that was started by Rex more than a year ago, you will find comments from what i term as the commandos ZEN users, they all provided the necessary feedback in order for us to make a better product. Thank you Rex Chan, Sam Teo, Bryan Ong, Danny Thng, William Ong, Chris Rodgers, Steven Lam, Gerald Wee for your valuable feedback which led us to the product we have today. In this process, we also confirmed the distancing for the ridge which makes is crucial to achieving the RDE effect. Some putters may look the same with grooves like Rife, but the best thing is to experience it yourself to tell the difference.

so i can add that ZEN putter is the only putter in the world thats totally customisable including having the option of giving the users either a "low noise" or "clicky" feedback on impact experience with the same head but just a different shaft.

stay tuned for more info and news on ZEN and make more birdies with your ZEN in the meantime.

DGman
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:27 am

DGman wrote:
Its not the softness or the hardness of the putter face or the material. All Zen putters are 100% milled and made of 303 Stainless Steel.

ZEN has the proprietary RDE patent (Reduce Dimple Error) on all its face, its a ridge and not a groove. This allows the ridge to contact the ball and dimpled area where traditional milled or flat face putter will only contact the surface of the ball.

the result is the purest roll we can achieve. there is another secret which lies in both the F360 and steel shaft that are bespoke for ZEN. Both measure the same cpm at 350 g on a 34 inch shaft. the stiffness of the shaft has a great impact on the "hotness" of the putter and the accuracy of the distancing.

if you guys go back to the thread that was started by Rex more than a year ago, you will find comments from what i term as the commandos ZEN users, they all provided the necessary feedback in order for us to make a better product. Thank you Rex Chan, Sam Teo, Bryan Ong, Danny Thng, William Ong, Chris Rodgers, Steven Lam, Gerald Wee for your valuable feedback which led us to the product we have today. In this process, we also confirmed the distancing for the ridge which makes is crucial to achieving the RDE effect. Some putters may look the same with grooves like Rife, but the best thing is to experience it yourself to tell the difference.

so i can add that ZEN putter is the only putter in the world thats totally customisable including having the option of giving the users either a "low noise" or "clicky" feedback on impact experience with the same head but just a different shaft.

stay tuned for more info and news on ZEN and make more birdies with your ZEN in the meantime.

DGman

why am I shivering...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC   AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next