Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FJ Wins You Win Contest

Go down 
+6
weesern
Slicer51
ralphlim
nrafee
Tituman
missmoon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

FJ Wins You Win Contest Empty
PostSubject: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 pm

FJ Wins You Win Contest

Bubba Watson earns his first PGA Tour win at the Travelers Championship wearing FJ ICON and the new SPIDR2 glove.

Enter to win the same equipment that Bubba wore en route to victory:
http://www.footjoy.com.sg/contest/fjwinsyouwin/entry.asp

Contest ends on 4 July 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Hi Moon have tried submitting it. Maybe I am wrong here. Everytime I submit, the form bounced back empty again. Whether It got through or not I don,t know. Submitted a few times in fact. Hope thats how their system work.
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 pm

same here, Titu..
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:25 pm

No leh, i dunno what empty form you mentioned, i just submitted, this is what came back to me: Quote

Thank you for entering the FJ Wins You Win Sweepstakes (Bubba Watson - Travelers Championship). Good luck! Check back mid-day for results.

Have you checked out the new FJ Community? It's a friendly place for golf enthusiasts to connect, talk about the latest gear and stay up-to-date on everything that is golf and FootJoy. Discuss the latest news on the blog, chat with fellow golfers on the message boards and, ultimately, unlock exclusive opportunities by becoming an FJ Ambassador!

Unquote

Good Luck!!

Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Hi,

Its the same for me too. I think this form does not have a thank you for your participation page.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Then check your email, did FJ.com Customer Service send you mail for entering in the contest?

Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:13 am

Hi all,

Try this link :

http://www.footjoy.com.sg/contest/fjwinsyouwin/entry.asp

It should work
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:55 am

How about the glove? For right hander, which one do you choose? Left or right? It always confused me. Thanks.

titu
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:12 am

I am right hander, I pick left hand for the glove. I guess we are allow to change, if it is incorrect if we won. Can't we ?
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:17 am

The size for the gloves so limited... maybe because bubba is left handed??
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 am

ralphlim wrote:
No leh, i dunno what empty form you mentioned, i just submitted, this is what came back to me: Quote

Thank you for entering the FJ Wins You Win Sweepstakes (Bubba Watson - Travelers Championship). Good luck! Check back mid-day for results.

Have you checked out the new FJ Community? It's a friendly place for golf enthusiasts to connect, talk about the latest gear and stay up-to-date on everything that is golf and FootJoy. Discuss the latest news on the blog, chat with fellow golfers on the message boards and, ultimately, unlock exclusive opportunities by becoming an FJ Ambassador!

Unquote

Good Luck!!

Nope still the same outcome. Just bounced back the same form
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:11 pm

same here.. after submitting it's back to the same page, not sure it' has accepted or reject. no email notification also.
Back to top Go down
NessHeng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Hi all,

In the contest form, please omit punctuation like commas (,) dash (--), colon (Wink , % (precentage) etc. The @ or _ (underscore) in your email is alright.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:47 pm

NessHeng wrote:
Hi all,

In the contest form, please omit punctuation like commas (,) dash (--), colon (Wink , % (precentage) etc. The @ or _ (underscore) in your email is alright.

Good luck!

Hi Vanessa, I did as you have asked but still no luck. In fact have emailed you my datas according to the format required and when you opened it, you will see I did not used any of those not supposed to used punctuation.

David aka Tituman
Back to top Go down
X-Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
X-Man

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:51 pm

Hi NessHeng

yes followed your advice and it works now...

Cheers
Back to top Go down
X-Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
X-Man

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Tituman wrote:

Hi Vanessa, I did as you have asked but still no luck. In fact have emailed you my datas according to the format required and when you opened it, you will see I did not used any of those not supposed to used punctuation.

David aka Tituman

Bro

did you remove the dash and pound sign from your address entry?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
NessHeng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:57 pm

As this contest and page is hosted on the US site, it does not allow punctuations or symbols or any kind. Please just enter text and numbers with no signs or symbols. Except @ for email. If any problems, please capture screenshot and email me at Salessg@AcushnetGolf.com.

thanks!

Vanessa
Back to top Go down
NessHeng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:03 pm

X-Man wrote:
Tituman wrote:

David aka Tituman

Bro

did you remove the dash and pound sign from your address entry?

Cheers

Hi David,

Thanks for sending the screenshot, just replied your email. Pls remove the # and -.

Appreciate your patience.

Do email me if it goes well.
cheers
Vanessa
Back to top Go down
bugaboo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:11 pm

thanks vanessa.

i removed the # and replaced it with UNIT xx-xxx and it works. so i guess - is ok. # is not.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Tituman wrote:
NessHeng wrote:
Hi all,

Good luck!

David aka Tituman

Tituman,

I just submitted mine. It seems that it is working now .. do try again
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Mine work too, Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Yup finally after removing the # and - symbol, the form finally goes through successfully with acknowledgement. Thanks Vanessa for getting to the root of the problem. Have a nice weekend.

Regards
David aka Titu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win Contest   FJ Wins You Win Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FJ Wins You Win Contest
Page 1 of 1