Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won

Go down 
+12
Technospaz
vingay32
weesern
jimmychoo
JawereZ
darenlim
asahi
yuki
wilkang
daveaha
golfbeginner
Golf Punk
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won Empty
PostSubject: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi Guys,

I wanna do a little quiz and lucky draw...

Question is: What's your favourite poison and what would you like to drink in GP's golf events?
Just need to say either whisky, tequila, vodka, gin, beer, etc, etc, etc

We'll be giving away 3 Daniel Hectar watches thru lucky draw. Closing date for entries will be 30th June 2010. Draw date on 5th July.

Need you to revert to us at info@golfpunk.com.sg with the below to qualify.
Name
NRIC:
DOB:
Mailing Address:
Email Address:
Contact Nos:
Designation:
Have they ever joined a GP tournament? If so, which one.......

Cheers!

Benny
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:56 pm

what poison ???
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:11 pm

golfbeginner wrote:
what poison ???

Alcohol you noob. haha.

Steve, I thought you're always drinking POISON....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:16 pm

okok, i blur!!!
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Sorry ah, next time I keep it simple. lol!!

The Qn is... "Li nang siang soo kah lim see mi jiu ah?"

Just email me at info@golfpunk.com.sg lah

Anyway, fyi I got a GP Day Off event coming right up! This one see pei ho sng one plus confirm wu zui wu gui... that's why wanna know what kinda alcohol you fellas prefer to 'get there' on. More than one type also can cos we usually kenna beer, whisky, wine, sometimes even sake and moscatto. We had tequila and bourbon at our Pulai Springs event earlier this year... the tequila I think 'killed' a lot of fellas so the obituary the next day got quite some young people! haha!!
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Wooo..sounds like fun..
Must prep my liver for this event. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:47 pm

wilkang wrote:
Wooo..sounds like fun..

prep liver or prep to hv bigger beer belly...
tsk tsk.. Beer Beer
Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:48 pm

wilkang wrote:
Wooo..sounds like fun..

prep liver or prep to hv a bigger beer belly....
tsk tsk... Beer Beer
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:51 pm

OMG, this is alcohol as main agenda with golf by the side. silent
Back to top Go down
darenlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
darenlim

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:53 pm

That day I am on standby Smile Ambulance Smile
Back to top Go down
JawereZ
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JawereZ

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Hiaz, no chance for me .... :-(((
Me no drink any POISON !
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Pocari Sweat can bo? scratch
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:49 pm

before, during or after???
Back to top Go down
vingay32
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
vingay32

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:27 pm

hhahaha... as long it is poison..... i like lah... give it to me....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Great contest Smile
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Ok brudders and sistas...

The alcohol leh is BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER!!! For before the game, go buy yourself only! haha!! Only one piece of advice apart from lining up your liver with butter... that is, DUN DRIVE. So far, in the past two years, no one kenna license kan-tong yet (choi choi!!) but still, better not risk it lah.

Did someone say Pocari? Eh, we all water also dun wanna provide you want Pocari ah??

Ok, I have another competition for you folks... this one quite solid one... we've got a couple of NIKE METHOD PUTTERS and RIA BINTAN Green Fee Vouchers to GIVEAWAY!!!

I will post up the pdf of these two contests tomorrow so pleeeese log in to GR to check it out ya?! I will start a new thread for this one to be fair to everyone lah.

Btw, played golf at Warren today. The greens quite jialat currently... marshall told me they had to sand it. As usual, I putted like a #%&* and came back with a 94 with only one can of Tiger. Pai Seh, work in GolfPunk doesn't mean my golf solid solid one hor... lol!

But this one shot I must share with you all cos I like damn proud like that....

On the par 4 18th, we decided to play 2-club rule, which means, only 2 clubs selected from Tee-to-Hole... So I thot, ok lar, driving not bad so take out driver, and then 7-iron (I pretend I can hit damn long lor)

First shot, hit my driver into the right side rough. The trees block my approach to the green (not like I can hit 170m with my 7-iron anyway...) second shot managed to lay-up to the fairway about 60m from the pin (ok I know, I fluffed my 7-iron).

Siao liao. How to hit 7-iron over bunker and land on green at 60m?

But I try lah. Open my clubface like pro like that, then swoosh! Shanked to the right rough another 10m behind my original position.

After that, I try to pitch over bunker, but left it in, wahhh surprised hor? #$**

Anyway, after all this talk, the next shot is the punchline... I opened my 7-iron clubface again, took a stance that had me almost facing perpendicular to the ball and then swoosh! Wah lau, the thing actually came up like a 60-degree wedge lah and almost holed in!!!

Eh, I little little thing must blow trumpet one hor but this one really wished I had it in video.

Anyway, dun just take my word for it. Next time got chance, you all go try and then write in to info@golfpunk.com.sg and tell me about it ya? Best if got pic or/and video then post in here and in our GOLFPUNK Facebook page. Btw, please join it if you haven't.

End of long breath.

GolfPunk Benny
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Do continue to send in your replies to us before the end of the month guys and gals!! We're also posting another competition with Nike Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers to giveaway! Look out for it orkay?

GolfPunk Benny
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 am

Wahhhh... never won a lucky draw before and guess what... I WON!!!! What a Face

Received an email from Golf Punk yesterday! Thanks... hope to join in upcoming Golf Punk events soon!

Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:53 am

cheers Looks like you are getting lucky... Laughing
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:55 am

alvin7379 wrote:
Wahhhh... never won a lucky draw before and guess what... I WON!!!! What a Face

Received an email from Golf Punk yesterday! Thanks... hope to join in upcoming Golf Punk events soon!

Cheers Jump

bro..what did you win ? PRC mei meis ?...keke
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 am

wilkang wrote:

I knew it after I have repay my debt to you... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

golf_snowman wrote:

No bro... I hope so too... but sadly... no...

Its the watch dude... see the topic... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:03 am

alvin7379 wrote:
wilkang wrote:

I knew it after I have repay my debt to you... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

golf_snowman wrote:

No bro... I hope so too... but sadly... no...

Its the watch dude... see the topic... Very Happy

haha..since u are so lucky, we can have the "Saddam Alvin" game with you just using the LL Flex driver + junior putter and wedge...no iron and FW for you....haha !!
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:16 am

so after all this... when is the poison day?

-OMG- poison!!!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:04 am

Congrats Alvin!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won   Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Punk Lucky Draw - 3 Daniel Hectar Watches to be won
Page 1 of 1