Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Cause 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

Just Cause 2 Empty
PostSubject: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Anyone plays this?

The character Bolo Satosi has a singaporean accent---kinda sounds like Rossie from PCK. =/

Sounds... Weird...

http://www.wayangtimes.com/liz-sutherland-is-bolo-santosi-singapore-borned-eurasian-based-in-london-uk.html

"This female game character voice-acted by Liz Sutherland because of its unusual and funny voice-acting in the typical Singaporean-Singlish accent. Many videos just featuring snippets of Bolo Santosi speaking in the game appeared all over the Internet as many gamers and netizens mocked the accent. "

Last edited by joleelyn on Sat May 15, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found the article on her =) Quoted as above)
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

Just Cause 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:43 pm

oh wow. Singlish made it into a computer game. And man, does it sound nasty.... #fail
Back to top Go down
setzer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
setzer

Just Cause 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:56 pm

I think rosie speaks better than her. She's too deliberate with her singlish accent.... and she looks like annabel chong -_-;

Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

Just Cause 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:02 pm

i hate to say this... but.. even for a singaporean accent. it sounds fake. Trying just a tat bit too hard?
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Just Cause 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:37 pm

sounds like in the advertisement where the guy is trying to tell his students on the good stuff even when the student is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

Just Cause 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:03 am

not sure how many of you guys remember it ... but it sounds nice Margaret Chan in a really old SBC sitcom Masters of the Sea, remember the line, "I will CRRRUUUSSHH you like ... a COCKROACH!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Cause 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Cause 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Jokes & Humours-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.