Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!

Go down 
+10
ethee
mUAr_cHEe
Tituman
duffader
JonL_TK
yuki
mysticsea
slinger
breaktheclub
Duval_S
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! Empty
PostSubject: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 am

wah piang....what happen in sports , stay within.......don need call mother father, grand papa / mama...uncle, aunty etc etc........
Back to top Go down
breaktheclub
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:25 am

typical singaporean
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:30 am

we seriously need to put some steel in our kids.....
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 am

hey, i saw before a mum pinch a kid on the cheeks and then tell him...
"if u do this to my kid, i will do this to u..." scary mommy...
Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:34 am

nowadays they call mother father, grand papa / mama...uncle, aunty etc etc........

olden days we call brothers, sisters....
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:37 am

Quote :
yuki wrote:
nowadays they call mother father, grand papa / mama...uncle, aunty etc etc........

olden days we call brothers, sisters....

got meh....wah piang that must be younger generation liao......during my days when police wear shorts.....we just say.... " Wait till next game..... !!! "
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 am

during my time is: "u bey song, au bey gong..."
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:04 am

Hope my kid(s) don't turn out this way...
Do parents still beat their kids like how our parents used to?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 pm

JonL_TK wrote:

I really hope that parents nowadays beat their kids like how i was being beaten when i was young.

Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:20 pm

JonL_TK wrote:

I still do as I am brought up the old ways. But sometimes kids need to be discipline physically or they will take it as a testing ground.

titu
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 pm

somebody gonna get hurt real bad~
Back to top Go down
ethee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ethee

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Tituman wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:

I still do as I am brought up the old ways. But sometimes kids need to be discipline physically or they will take it as a testing ground.

titu

I also do not spare the rod. I share with my kids to the details on how their granny dealt with me when i stepped over boundaries. I tell them i appreciate what granny did. Now, don't tell me i didn't warn you ! Mad
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:08 pm

xiao eh, le chap toh lo?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:16 pm

ethee wrote:
Tituman wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:

titu

I also do not spare the rod. I share with my kids to the details on how their granny dealt with me when i stepped over boundaries. I tell them i appreciate what granny did. Now, don't tell me i didn't warn you ! Mad
I can still remember vividly the punishment that was either dealt out by my folks or the domestic helpers when i was growing up
Back to top Go down
dunlookback
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:28 pm

I wonder if next time their bosses or customer scold them what will happen?
Hiaz...

And the worse is the rest of the world kids are not like these... how our kids compete with them next time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org/t25292-tour-issue-irons-taylormade-r
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:39 pm

dunlookback wrote:
I wonder if next time their bosses or customer scold them what will happen?
Hiaz...

And the worse is the rest of the world kids are not like these... how our kids compete with them next time?
What do you mean next time? I already starting to see my workers behaving in such a manner...
Tell them off for doing something wrong... next thing you know is them handing you their resignation letter!!!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:57 pm

its ok to use the rod as long as u tell them the reasons behind it.....jmho

personally i feel the kids nowadays lack civil manners n humility, they take many things for granted.....
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:31 pm

mmm..you naughty again, ban from golf or range for 1 month...hehehe
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:54 pm

alternative punishment that hurts more
-take away their iphone and give them a cheapo Nokia
-give them a PC, with modem connection
-take away PS3 and give them PS1
-take away their driver & woods and ask them to tee off with their hybrid
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:19 pm

ACtually if we look beneath this fracas....I think its is important how such an episode really reflect the current environment which we all live in.....During the 9/11 event, the cause was due to underestimating the enemies or people that threaten world peace...

So actually what the person who was hit , was actually doing the rite thing...he was worried that if such thing was left unattended, it will cause the person who hit him to hit more people...so better escalate to the next in command ie Mother lor...

then Mother also share the same view, better escalate to Police Lor....

Police tot..'wah serious'...better escalate to MOE and MOE to Minister....

So I conclude....when there is any problem...don try to solve it....escalate and complain to the next in command...

So hoping the mother of the person who was hit...and the mother of the person who hit...will go wresting ring and thrash it out...so settle liao....
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Duval_S wrote:
ACtually if we look beneath this fracas....I think its is important how such an episode really reflect the current environment which we all live in.....During the 9/11 event, the cause was due to underestimating the enemies or people that threaten world peace...

So actually what the person who was hit , was actually doing the rite thing...he was worried that if such thing was left unattended, it will cause the person who hit him to hit more people...so better escalate to the next in command ie Mother lor...

So I conclude....when there is any problem...don try to solve it....escalate and complain to the next in command...

So hoping the mother of the person who was hit...and the mother of the person who hit...will go wresting ring and thrash it out...so settle liao....

Wah I think u qualified to be think tank liao.... lol!

titu
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Duval_S wrote:

just reminded me a few months back, i was at the police post (to change IC address) this guy was trying to report his dad to the police for punching him on the arm once. He just wanted the police to give him a report to scare his dad but gave very conflicting account of the incident. The police was quite pissed at him for wasting their time as he only want the report and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!   you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you hit me....I tell my mummy !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.