Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poison Free Week

Go down 
+23
Yarra
Gray
daveaha
duffader
slinger
frosTEE
Khorkar
St. MIG
mUAr_cHEe
Fatboy
jhan18
Lamts18
Kopi Towkay
ralphlim
eiji
golf_snowman
ethee
grooveballer
S70B
Winston
asahi
alvin7379
DGman
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kopi Towkay

Poison Free Week - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Replace your desire for smoke by thinking of a delicious, warm, thin-crust:

[center][img]Poison Free Week - Page 3 Pizza650015368_8120dc2b8f[/img]
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Wah... the Pizza looks good KT !

I just had my dinner, but then the pic makes me want to order one... this one is home made ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Lamts18 wrote:
Sheik , MC trained in KINS ... protection of key installations ... but not sure what he has installed ....

I think those key installations are normally located at lanes indicated by even numbers. Smile
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 pm

ok the Masters is over...whtether one likes it or not, Mr Wood did come close to winning if it was a 3 round event but Phil deserves to win...and he did. AK was hot at some point.

home is now at this location...

The Beauchief

It promises to be an exciting week ahead.

Have a great golfing week ahead........

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Master, the hotel sure looks fun.

Do they still churn their own butter?
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Master...do enjoy your stay there and be rest assured that we (Alvin, Eiji, Asahi and Me), the bodygaurd of your den, will do our very best to raid..err, i mean, guard all the precious stuffs like (Kajiki, Scotty and Zen putter, trackman) with our life...haha !!

looking forward for your safe return next week...

your den will be just as empty..err i mean just as new as before.....keke

Twisted Evil
lol!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Wow! The hotel looks good! Smile

Dun worry boss....enjoy your butter over there while we enjoy your preciousssss stuff......oops, I mean protect.

lol!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:30 am

looks like the Poison Free week will be extended..i am most likely stuck for a couple of more days...if the big volcano erupt, i may have to swim across the English Channel..

see you all soon, i hope....DGman
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:33 am

DGman wrote:
looks like the Poison Free week will be extended..i am most likely stuck for a couple of more days...if the big volcano erupt, i may have to swim across the English Channel..

the poison free week did not work.

wanted to go to BFG to collect my free driver cover. Ended up buying another matching putter cover......

AND also changed my 3 wood shaft to a stiffer one after I Kaypoh went to measure the flex of my wood.

AND before I walked out, I was showed a new training tee that can indicate if your drive is a good one or a bad one. Lucky I already signed my credit card and ready to leave. else I may end up buying that too!

brothers. with or without the master. that place (with all the nice and swee toys) is still poisonous.
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:24 am

DGman wrote:

Enjoy your stay, Dude! Hope it wouldn't last long...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:42 am

DGman wrote:

DUn worry Boss, my grass cutters have their visa extended and even those clubs behind are still in the way they are slotted before you left. So nothing have moved except for those sellable items. But they just hope that you can give them one putter cover each as a gift so that they can use it for their shovel when they go back.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 pm

the putter covers will fit nicely into their Magnums right?.

and Gray, yuou sure you are not gently persuaded by the 2 ladies in the store?

i have been working on the SAM Putting Lab...guess what no one has the perfect stroke, least of all Mr Woods...but how to get your putter to work..now thats a secret.

so stop thinking about your technique and get the Zen-i (when its out).

cheerios....DGman
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:23 pm

DGman wrote:

and Gray, yuou sure you are not gently persuaded by the 2 ladies in the store?

$%#$(&@. No wonder from 1 chio babe in the den, increase to 2. I knew something was fishy.

but at least the experience was a nice one. Better to get poisoned by a babe.

All I knew was that I left the store smiling.............. I didnt know if it was cos of the nice things I bought or the ladies.

Now I know that its the ladies..........kekeke.....dont get me wrong. Its still a great putter cover and a great shaft.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:00 pm

good news and bad news........

the good news is i have managed to get a flight out tonite and should be in the shop on saturday.

the bad news is i have lots of poisonous stuff, there again they are either prototypes or samples.

now i am looking for 2 never-hit-a-ball begineer, we have a golf system thats great for someone who wants to learn golf. the person should be 6 to 9 years old or a lady. you can take it that its 4 free lessons and it will be conducted by a qualified SNAG instructor.

let me know if anyone wants to try.

DGman
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:49 pm

I am only interested in the centre shaft Zen Bronze putter in the den...looks good leh...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:51 pm

DGman wrote:
now i am looking for 2 never-hit-a-ball begineer, we have a golf system thats great for someone who wants to learn golf. the person should be 6 to 9 years old or a lady. you can take it that its 4 free lessons and it will be conducted by a qualified SNAG instructor.

i am sending my dotter...
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Boss

When is your Zen Tour putters coming??

Somehow in my mind, when i think of putters i think of Zen Oracle. Jialat orede.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 pm

he already brought those in mah...
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Guess I missed it :-(
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:56 pm

which kind u are looking for? short slant? center shaft?
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:58 pm

the short slant, mallet, in the middle got hole one.
Back to top Go down
ethee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ethee

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
DGman wrote:

i am sending my dotter...

And i am sending my daughter's boyfriend ; he is 7 yrs old with non-golfing parents.

Cheers,
ethee
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 am

I am sending myself to learn on the behalf of unborn child..hehehe
Thinking..shud i sent my daughter who is 7 yrs old... free lesson...hook...buy clubs, shoes, bag, green fees, ranges,...etc and here we go again on the poison....mmmm
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:58 am

Quote :
Quote :
DGman wrote:

let me know if anyone wants to try.

DGman

wah.....I will like to send my application for my son (P3). Here is his CV for your perusal:

1. did golf CCA in P1...but after 1 year of putting and chipping, prefer to do junior vibes.,,,became abit koo-niang....aka hip hop dancing...sigh
2. Can box people..but not sure if can swing..coz he is abit obese....
3. Temperamental....and cannot sit still

cheers

How ...boss...can?

....Just me 'D'
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:16 pm

nientsu wrote:
the short slant, mallet, in the middle got hole one.

this one??

Poison Free Week - Page 3 4029841927_8d01311317
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison Free Week   Poison Free Week - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison Free Week
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next