Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titleist D2 drivers, DComp drivers, hybrid, AP1 irons, AP2 irons and Vokey wedges for trial

Go down 
+16
pushslice
sunny
shamusan
rangereye
asahi
Duval_S
jaketang
Gray
daveaha
golf_snowman
Quest
Ron Lee
golfbeginner
jimmychoo
eiji
missmoon
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mlatka
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Titleist D2 drivers, DComp drivers, hybrid, AP1 irons, AP2 irons and Vokey wedges for trial - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titleist D2 drivers, DComp drivers, hybrid, AP1 irons, AP2 irons and Vokey wedges for trial   Titleist D2 drivers, DComp drivers, hybrid, AP1 irons, AP2 irons and Vokey wedges for trial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:42 am

Hi,

Can I try the drivers please?
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Titleist D2 drivers, DComp drivers, hybrid, AP1 irons, AP2 irons and Vokey wedges for trial - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titleist D2 drivers, DComp drivers, hybrid, AP1 irons, AP2 irons and Vokey wedges for trial   Titleist D2 drivers, DComp drivers, hybrid, AP1 irons, AP2 irons and Vokey wedges for trial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Any AP2 with regular Shaft to borrow?
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Titleist D2 drivers, DComp drivers, hybrid, AP1 irons, AP2 irons and Vokey wedges for trial   Titleist D2 drivers, DComp drivers, hybrid, AP1 irons, AP2 irons and Vokey wedges for trial - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:58 pm

hi all,

as we had loaned the clubs for quite a long time and the interest was dropping, we had RETURNED the clubs to our forum partners.

When the new clubs are launched, we would then loan them for you to have a trial/demo.

Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titleist D2 drivers, DComp drivers, hybrid, AP1 irons, AP2 irons and Vokey wedges for trial   Titleist D2 drivers, DComp drivers, hybrid, AP1 irons, AP2 irons and Vokey wedges for trial - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titleist D2 drivers, DComp drivers, hybrid, AP1 irons, AP2 irons and Vokey wedges for trial
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3