Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cobra s9-1 driver

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chinelliot
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

cobra s9-1 driver Empty
PostSubject: cobra s9-1 driver   cobra s9-1 driver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Dear All

Would like to seek your advice on the following :

recently saw a cobra s9-1 driver "demo" version that comes straight from cobra fitting centre. Is there such a thing ?

Noticed that the face spots a interchangeable hosel which is unlike the retail version of the s9-1 driver. Wondering if this is real ? the club is for sale at 3balls.com btw.[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
iron eagle
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

cobra s9-1 driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: cobra s9-1 driver   cobra s9-1 driver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 am

chinelliot wrote:
Dear All

Would like to seek your advice on the following :

recently saw a cobra s9-1 driver "demo" version that comes straight from cobra fitting centre. Is there such a thing ?

Noticed that the face spots a interchangeable hosel which is unlike the retail version of the s9-1 driver. Wondering if this is real ? the club is for sale at 3balls.com btw.[img][/img]

I've tried many drivers, Maruman 270cc Shuttle U, 380cc Exim(sold), 400cc Metabio, 460cc Metabio, Taylormade R7 driver used less than 3 months sold it, the worst peformance of all.

Than I tried Nike Sumo 5900 driver bought from Isetan sale $200.00 last year 2009,
and still using it, very happy with it as it give me the expected distance, the sound of this driver may sound like hollow tin can but the distance is impressive. Some golfer just doesn't like the sound! IMPO the Sumo is the best even better than the new Nike Dymo on offer at Lukewwa $228.00 very cheap!

cheers
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

cobra s9-1 driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: cobra s9-1 driver   cobra s9-1 driver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:47 am

S9-1 does not have interchangeable hosel. So the picture might be wrong but one thing for sure, the stuff coming out from 3balls is all quality stuff. Most of the demo clubs in the states have the demo word etch on it. So no worries about that. That is made for identification and the quality is normally better.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

cobra s9-1 driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: cobra s9-1 driver   cobra s9-1 driver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:53 am

the interchangeable hosel might just be for demo clubs, the titleist fitting cart uses the 909 DComp, D2, D3 with interchangeable hosel, so that the fitters can mix and match the shafts to heads quickly to do a fitting.

Might be similiar to what this S9-1 was used for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
chinelliot
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

cobra s9-1 driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: cobra s9-1 driver   cobra s9-1 driver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Thanks guys for the info! Feel more assured now.

I have actually tried it on the range and comparing it with a retail version, i think it is the same except for the "demo" word etched onto the face.

Really good service from 3balls.com. Great and fast reply.

tks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cobra s9-1 driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: cobra s9-1 driver   cobra s9-1 driver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cobra s9-1 driver
Page 1 of 1