Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monthly midweek competition

Go down 
+4
alvin7379
hardballs
ChrisD
faiek
8 posters
AuthorMessage
faiek
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
faiek

Monthly midweek competition Empty
PostSubject: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Hi guys,

I see that there is a monthly get together that lots of GRers take part in which is normally on a Sunday. I would be keen to join but unfortunately I do not golf on weekends. I want to find out from GR as well as members whether we can also arrange a midweek game for those that can make it. What are you guys thoughts on the above?

Faiek
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:23 pm

There is one on the 12th mar Friday.
Back to top Go down
hardballs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
hardballs

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 pm

I could do a weekday game once per month unless all of my leave was used up or I no longer have to work for anyone else. Right now I have plenty of leave so would be happy to join.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:38 pm

faiek peck wrote:
Hi guys,

I see that there is a monthly get together that lots of GRers take part in which is normally on a Sunday. I would be keen to join but unfortunately I do not golf on weekends. I want to find out from GR as well as members whether we can also arrange a midweek game for those that can make it. What are you guys thoughts on the above?

Faiek

Hi Faiek,

You may refer to the link below for a Friday game that we are organizing.

http://www.golfrepublic.org/local-games-f5/kranji-12th-march-pm-40pax-t4229-120.htm#83934
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Yeah...do join us on the 12th March..it's more of a local games gathering.
Back to top Go down
faiek
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
faiek

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:46 am

Thanks for the response and the invite to attend 12 March game. I was actually thinking more along the lines of Monday to Thursday. After all Friday is almost the weekend Laughing
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:56 am

faiek peck wrote:
Thanks for the response and the invite to attend 12 March game. I was actually thinking more along the lines of Monday to Thursday. After all Friday is almost the weekend Laughing

u r hard to satisfy.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:06 am

Quote :
faiek peck wrote:

Let me know when you having the weekday game .... i will like to join you
Back to top Go down
faiek
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
faiek

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:26 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
faiek peck wrote:

u r hard to satisfy.

There is no harm in asking Laughing . By the looks of things there would be an interests if it were held over the above mentioned days. Come on people, lets organise something.
Back to top Go down
faiek
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
faiek

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:38 am

I thought there would have been a bigger interest in this, especially with the amount of golfers driving over to jb during weekdays. But seems like its not too viable. Well for those that are interested, sorry guys I tried.
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 am

faiek wrote:
I thought there would have been a bigger interest in this, especially with the amount of golfers driving over to jb during weekdays. But seems like its not too viable. Well for those that are interested, sorry guys I tried.

Hi can always start a thread here and I will be more obliged to join you everyday.
Back to top Go down
faiek
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
faiek

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:43 am

ChrisD wrote:
faiek wrote:

Hi can always start a thread here and I will be more obliged to join you everyday.

Hi ChrisD

Thanks. Will be great to have a game with you. Will pm u details when planning next game
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 am

Chris D , Faiek

i got 2 complimentary green fee voucher for JB Orchard Country club for weekday , valid for 1 mth , u 2 interested ? We went last sat ...
Back to top Go down
faiek
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
faiek

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:53 am

crystal_tiong wrote:
Chris D , Faiek

i got 2 complimentary green fee voucher for JB Orchard Country club for weekday , valid for 1 mth , u 2 interested ? We went last sat ...

Hi Crystal,

Phew, complimentary!!! What did I do to deserve that. But ofcourse I'd love to take you up on that offer.
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 am

Hi Faiek

Np , but u have to pay for buggy etc ....
as its valid for weekdays , I dun think i wan to take leave to go ....

U been to Orchard ? its quite far .....
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:56 am

Me no problem no.... so when is the weekday game going on....
I can make it everyday except tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
faiek
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
faiek

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Thanks Crystal. I have not been there before but dont mind trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly midweek competition   Monthly midweek competition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly midweek competition
Page 1 of 1