Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

14th March RJCC AM Flight

Go down 
+22
St. MIG
Tituman
golfbeginner
slinger
rangereye
kelly
focus77
Raquel
hardrock
garfield
WaLau
vyvy
Wongster
katherinechiok
mloy
nientsu
crystal_tiong
hoelwill
alvin7379
botak
eiji
ChrisD
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:40 pm

limyael wrote:
Flight 2 gentlemen, u dun mind playing with lau cha bor high handicapper hor? I definitely no gentle momoko or ai miya simi leh.

can swap crystal with u on flight 2 if focus77 is joining us
Back to top Go down
rangereye
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
rangereye

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:40 pm

limyael wrote:
lol! pressure pressue. let me break 100 first la.

Wow!! Top 5 GR ladies....

Dont worry, I break 100 easily on every game.. usually score in the range of 101 - 110... no sweat... Embarassed

have to miss this game as well... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wizgolf.com.sg
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:41 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
hiaks... guess I will have to give this game a miss still... *wife pulling my ears as I am typing this*

"Morning go golf... then come back go dinner! whole day no accompany me!! you dare to go you go lah!!!" - Stretcher

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F--- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I'll do it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

bro, please look at rule no.4............
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:45 pm

ChrisD wrote:
limyael wrote:
Flight 2 gentlemen, u dun mind playing with lau cha bor high handicapper hor? I definitely no gentle momoko or ai miya simi leh.

tsk tsk tsk ..... i know i lousy player la ..... never ask me , just swop me like tat .... Mad
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Haha Slinger... I have read this post... and I have tested water before oso...

I can only say, outcome is not so favorable for me... Stretcher
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:56 pm

crystal_tiong wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
limyael wrote:

tsk tsk tsk ..... i know i lousy player la ..... never ask me , just swop me like tat .... Mad

scare u feel lonely with 3 guys and also your friend limyael will feel pai seh ma soon. If u wan I can go second flight.
Back to top Go down
garfield
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
garfield

Location : Latitude: 1º22´ North of the Equator, Longitude: 103º48´ East of Greenwich

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:06 am

No need to swop la. I m not for affecting the first flight. If second flight cannot form, i m ok to give the game a miss since the saturday prior i'll probably exhaust myself already. Shhhhhh... i am fine with three letters acronyms and four letters greetings. Like i say i am no ai miya simi. Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:41 am

Breakfast is inclusive in the SG34 but exclude caddy fee of RM40.
Anymore ppl want to join the 2nd flight.
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:44 am

crystal_tiong wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
limyael wrote:

it's bc I req to play wif u. Hope I won't mind
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:57 am

nientsu wrote:
crystal_tiong wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
limyael wrote:

it's bc I req to play wif u. Hope I won't mind

nientsu.. i think u meant.. 'hope you won't mind'..
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 am

no la , i disturb Chris D la ... i am ok with anyone .....
I also dun wan to slow them down in the game ....

hoelwill keeps telling me NOT TO GO lor , but i still wan to go .....dun care , better put me same flight as him , i takan him ... hahah
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:04 am

Good sport. Will be glad to see how ppl suffer during the game.... Hahahaha remember to bring umbrella.
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:10 am

must have HCP hor , then my newbie gal friend cannot go le ....
Opps , i dun have golf umbrella yet ! must buy this weekend ....
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:22 am

crystal_tiong wrote:

Crystal, don't buy the umbrella. If you don't mind I can pass you the umbella given to us when we volunteer for the HSBC women championship.
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:27 am

Mloy

Sure , thanks ... but pass means give or must return ? hee ....
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:30 am

Anymore players interested in this flight?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:42 am

crystal_tiong wrote:
Mloy

My pass = give. If you are going to SSN next week I can pass oops.. sorry, I mean give it to you.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:43 am

golfbeginner wrote:
Anymore players interested in this flight?

Why, you looking for people to join you to form another flight is it?
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:44 am

Ya thinkin of going to play this course as nvr venture b4....
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:46 am

mloy wrote:
crystal_tiong wrote:
Mloy

My pass = give. If you are going to SSN next week I can pass oops.. sorry, I mean give it to you.

thanks mloy! or u can pass to limyael this week as we are going golf next week. it might be troublesome for u to bring the umbrella to office then to SSN around since u r not driving ...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:57 am

mloy wrote:
crystal_tiong wrote:

Crystal, don't buy the umbrella. If you don't mind I can pass you the umbella given to us when we volunteer for the HSBC women championship.

I also wan umbrella. But nobody offer me so sad. Getting tanned like charcoal now, need it to fend all the UV. Any kind soul can offer me. Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 am

i have can lend you.... but is those foldable kind Razz
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Pls remove me from the game. I busted my lower back. Old tennis injury. Having trouble walking or sitting even. And all I did was to bend over to pick my golf bag from the
boot. Don think I will heal in time to play this game. Today's mbgc game oso I have to let forfeit and let ntuc earn for free. Sianzzzzz
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:10 pm

nientsu wrote:
Pls remove me from the game. I busted my lower back. Old tennis injury. Having trouble walking or sitting even. And all I did was to bend over to pick my golf bag from the
boot. Don think I will heal in time to play this game. Today's mbgc game oso I have to let forfeit and let ntuc earn for free. Sianzzzzz

Aiyo... dun need forfeit lah... try find someone in this forum to replace you lor...
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:11 pm

nientsu wrote:

So i take your slot okie....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 14th March RJCC AM Flight   14th March RJCC AM Flight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

14th March RJCC AM Flight
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next