Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility

Go down 
+6
missmoon
Roystonnn
S70B
Technospaz
DGman
sunny
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:23 pm

With the support of everyone, we have crossed the magical 150 users way ahead of our expected schedule. Thus we would be going through another round of lucky draw.

The Prize
We would be presenting a lucky forum member with a pivot tool(coloured) and headcover sponsored by DGman.

Eligibility
To be eligible for the second draw, the member must post at least 20 posts by 5pm 22th of July(Wed). The name list with number will be posted and the list will be final by end of 22th July. This requirement is to promote participation in the forum and also to weed out non-active members who may not visit the forum or collect the prize. This draw will not include winners of previous two draws.

Draw Format
We would be using the forum's dice function for the draw. A dice number 1,3,5 means odd of the list would be eliminated and the even half of the list remain and vice-versa. The list will re-compiled after each round. The dice would be thrown repeatedly until a single member emerge as winner.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:48 pm

sunny please arrange to pick up the beauties so that you can post them.

we now have to work out the 200 mark prize. i would like to give the scotty cameron apron to the 200 mark, 4th draw winner. great for cooking or BBQ.....

Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility 3720126145_82fa4ca09f_o

now got to think of what to give the 250 and 300 member draw liao....

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Eric, kudos to you for your generosity!
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:51 pm

that is nice.... i hope i win it....but... i am never lucky.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Good one Eric!

PS: Can I buy it before the draw? Razz
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Oh this Apron came up again! Bery nice & cute..
So good for my wedding gift for my gf. (cun let my gf know i so giam siap) hehe.

Never been to any forum that has so many free gifts & prizes.
All thanks to Eric!

I pray I win... hehe
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:55 pm

sunny wrote:
that is nice.... i hope i win it....but... i am never lucky.

if u win it, u have to wear that and cook for moon.. alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:02 am

Hm, okay la.. I can wear anything and cook. Bahaha!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:11 am

i can see roystonn asking frostee to help him tie the knots on this one......oopps what did i say this time.
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Wa seh..
I think I am scaring frostee neh..

Make me seem like Hum Sup Lou.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Dear All,

The Lucky Draw #3 will be carried out tomorrow afternoon. Dice Rollers will be MissMoon and myself. MC if he is logged in from overseas. Sunny and Kat are unfortunately tied up with work at the moment so will be unable to join in the fun.

Do tune in around evening time to view the result. Thank you.

Scotty Cameron
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:00 pm

250 cross liao and not going for 300...

250 is one grip master leather grip (value at $65)...will post pic when i get back

300 is a hug from the infamous CCC and a kiss from Siaw8....just joking....

i think we can give an impact stik after the 338 registration (skip the 300 mark), unless someone has any violent objection.

DGman
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:20 pm

No objections from me.

Since you're in China now, Eric... perhaps there are other goodies you can "offer" upon your return Wink
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Pop in on Saturday afternoon... there will be a long queue anticipating what goodies he will bring back from DG.. Pity i can't make it .... DGMan is also known as Dongguan Man Laughing
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Yeah, I was planning to but will be back in JB this weekend. Got a game with choco, mikept and mikept's friend at Octville. I'll miss the goodies but I'm sure I'll hear of them very soon Smile
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:06 am

hi technospaz,

my mum have just gone to Octville to play today and she said the course is in great condition!

have fun!
Back to top Go down
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:31 am

I want the Apron!! The dog so Cute!! =( I want to win I want to win I want to win *points KNife on YL neck*
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:46 am

Hi JL,

you want Apron for cooking or for washing car?

DGman
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:48 am

thinking to play in JB this sunday morning . do we need to book in advance ?
Back to top Go down
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:49 am

emmmmm.... Actually I am thinking of giving it to Yani since its so cute.. I think she will like it.. haha... BUt anyway if I like it too much and decided not to give her, I will...... emmm keep it lo... Y use it.. its so damn cute la... Oh Maybe flaunt it infront of my sisters.. FAhahaa.. I am evil... or or wear it when I am betting with someone on the golf course, then make them lose concentration... Fahaha
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:38 am

frosTEE wrote:
hi technospaz,

my mum have just gone to Octville to play today and she said the course is in great condition!

have fun!

Awesome!! Thanks Smile However, I was also told by my colleague that if it rains the night before, the course can be a little muddy. Hopefully that won't be the case but I'm glad to hear the good news from you.

Hope you'll have a great game too - just don't compare scores Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility   Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucky Draw #3 Format and Eligibility
Page 1 of 1