Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rjcc caddy fees

Go down 
+2
mkpang
chocoman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:49 pm

hi.

just called and check with rjcc . according to them sat pm, sun am and pm green fee is 105rm per golfer and caddy fee is 18.40rm.

anyone here familiar with those rates and usually how much do u tip the caddy as a guest/walkin.??

i checked the website and it says for member is 15-20rm - 9 holes and double that amount for 18 holes depending on color of vest worn by caddy.

anyone familiar with rjcc?? thanks
Back to top Go down
mkpang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:06 pm

chocoman wrote:
hi.

just called and check with rjcc . according to them sat pm, sun am and pm green fee is 105rm per golfer and caddy fee is 18.40rm.

anyone here familiar with those rates and usually how much do u tip the caddy as a guest/walkin.??

i checked the website and it says for member is 15-20rm - 9 holes and double that amount for 18 holes depending on color of vest worn by caddy.

anyone familiar with rjcc?? thanks

cant reply your PM cos i havent reach the posting limit.... he he he....

caddy fee - average is RM 40 to RM 50... people hardly give the rates posted on the wedsite....
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:12 pm

OH..

then u must be a member then.

so 9 holes is abt 20rm and 18holes abt 40rm - 50rm regardless of whether u r member or not..

am i right?
Back to top Go down
mkpang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:13 pm

chocoman wrote:
OH..

then u must be a member then.

so 9 holes is abt 20rm and 18holes abt 40rm - 50rm regardless of whether u r member or not..

am i right?

yup
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:20 pm

r u playing on jan's monthly medal there?

on the 9th?

i am a frequent at pelangi range..
Back to top Go down
mkpang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:44 pm

chocoman wrote:
r u playing on jan's monthly medal there?

on the 9th?

i am a frequent at pelangi range..

you a member too? i will normally be at pelangi range on tues and thurs night.... maybe we met but dont know each other... ha ha ha...
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 pm

mkpang.

u got pm.

see u around..
Back to top Go down
Slicer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Rm 50 is about right for 18 holes. The caddy will carry your bag and walk with you, unlike Starhill where the caddy will ride the turf mate. Furthermore, this course is more hilly.

I am too sure about this, I remember my friend told me not to wear yellow colour clothing, to respect the Royal families, as yellow is the royal colour.
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:55 am

Slicer wrote:
Rm 50 is about right for 18 holes. The caddy will carry your bag and walk with you, unlike Starhill where the caddy will ride the turf mate. Furthermore, this course is more hilly.

I am too sure about this, I remember my friend told me not to wear yellow colour clothing, to respect the Royal families, as yellow is the royal colour.

i checked with rjcc.

there is no such thing as u cant wear yellow attires.

i checked with reception at rjcc
Back to top Go down
mkpang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:06 am

chocoman..... u a member as well?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:31 am

chocoman wrote:
Slicer wrote:

i checked with rjcc.

Hi Chocoman, when you playing at RJCC? Do tell so I can gate crash. Really want to try that course.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:37 am

I think you'll just need to wear long pants. No short pants allowed, IIRC.

Also, while there's nothing to prevent you from wearing yellow, it may be advisable not to.
Back to top Go down
mkpang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:41 am

Technospaz wrote:
I think you'll just need to wear long pants. No short pants allowed, IIRC.

Also, while there's nothing to prevent you from wearing yellow, it may be advisable not to.

remember... long pants but NO CARGO PANTS.....
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:50 am

mkpang wrote:
chocoman..... u a member as well?

yes.
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:51 am

mloy wrote:
chocoman wrote:
Slicer wrote:

i checked with rjcc.

Hi Chocoman, when you playing at RJCC? Do tell so I can gate crash. Really want to try that course.

u dun need to gate crash, u're always invited.

cheers
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:06 pm

chocoman wrote:
mloy wrote:
chocoman wrote:
Slicer wrote:

i checked with rjcc.

cheers

Thanks. Will be waiting patiently for the invitation. bounce
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:32 pm

mloy wrote:
chocoman wrote:
mloy wrote:
chocoman wrote:
Slicer wrote:

i checked with rjcc.

cheers

weekend or weekday?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:36 pm

chocoman wrote:
mloy wrote:
chocoman wrote:
mloy wrote:
chocoman wrote:
Slicer wrote:

i checked with rjcc.

cheers

weekend or weekday?

Weekday or weekend also can as I noticed that the green fee/caddy fee for pm is quite reasonable. We can chio Kat.
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:40 pm

can.. but she can only play weekends.

i will try to organise a weekend game , maybe a sunday pm or sat pm game.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Bro Choco, my name is Duval....we played a few times...although you might not remember me coz of my mediocre performance.....but can you keep me on your radar for RJCC game.....I am like the prodigal son of RJCC
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:56 pm

dun let me scold la. ( in hokkien vulgar words)

i will inform you all in due time. now.. i am just back from two weeks off. readjusting to working life. pls dun gip me extra headache.

Hooray
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Quote :
chocoman wrote:
dun let me scold la. ( in hokkien vulgar words)

i will inform you all in due time. now.. i am just back from two weeks off. readjusting to working life. pls dun gip me extra headache.

Hooray

relax.......brudderrrrr, welcome back......... cheers
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:06 pm

thanks

top gun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rjcc caddy fees Empty
PostSubject: Re: rjcc caddy fees   rjcc caddy fees I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rjcc caddy fees
Page 1 of 1