Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION

Go down 
+3
Uncle Lau
chillipadi
Khorkar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION Empty
PostSubject: HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION   HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Pls take this QA with a big pinch of salt and along with it, 10 shots of Whiskey, 10 Tequilas and a bottle of Volka.

Q: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life; is this true?
A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it... don't waste them on exercise. Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; that's like saying you can extend the life of your car by driving it faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap.

Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables?
A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies. What does a cow eat? Hay and corn. And what are these? Vegetables. So a steak is nothing more than an efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system. Need grain? Eat chicken. Beef is also a good source of field grass (green leafy vegetable). And a pork chop can give you 100% of your recommended daily allowance of vegetable products.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: No, not at all. Wine is made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine, that means they take the water out of the fruity bit so you get even more of the goodness that way. Beer is also made out of grain. Bottoms up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have a body and you have fat, your ratio is one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio is two to one, etc.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can't think of a single one, sorry. My philosophy is: No Pain...Good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!!!... Foods are fried these days in vegetable oil. In fact, they're permeated in it. How could getting more vegetables be bad for you?

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Definitely not! When you exercise a muscle, it gets bigger. You should only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: Are you crazy? HELLO . Cocoa beans! Another vegetable!!! It's the best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me.

Q: Is getting in-shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is a shape! Well, I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets. And remember: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming Whoo what a ride".

From - Jokediary.com
Back to top Go down
chillipadi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION   HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:00 am

I like your answers. Great ones. ROFL

Think I shall fwd it to my frens when they are down. Perk them up abit..... but with a pinch of salt, 8 glasses of water for the day and maybe some ?????!!!!!??
Beer
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION   HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 am

I take whatever my Mrs feed me.....

Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION   HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:10 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
I take whatever my Mrs feed me.....

Cheers Jump

such a sweet husband.. surely u dont mind her feeding u with credit card bills from LV, Tiffany, Cartier, etc etc..

Uncle Lau is MODEL hubby~
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION   HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:02 am

missmoon wrote:
Uncle Lau is MODEL hubby~

model nia... we can only TRY to follow....

*checks for incoming funds from sunny*
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION   HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:22 am

Wah this is good joke. make sense too.....wahwhahwahwa

crab roe and brown stuff in prawn head.....here I come!!! yum yum yum
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION   HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:35 am

Khorkar wrote:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming Whoo what a ride".
Yup, read this joke long time ago..really like the last sentence... Smile

2 more joke/quotes I like :

"I'm in Shape; Round is a shape"
"I have the body of a god;.... Budda".. Razz

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION   HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION
Page 1 of 1