Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf coach in east or central Singapore

Go down 
+2
grwilliam
ZacL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZacL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Golf coach in east or central Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Golf coach in east or central Singapore   Golf coach in east or central Singapore I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:37 pm

Hi, I am new to golf and is looking for a golf coach in east or central Singapore. I wonder if anyone can provide some recommendations? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
grwilliam
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf coach in east or central Singapore   Golf coach in east or central Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:01 am

Hi Zacl,

You can look at  coaches at the websites:

http://www.stargolf.com.sg/our-coaches/

http://lipgolf.com/

http://www.golfers.sg/lessons
Back to top Go down
kissthegreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
kissthegreen

PostSubject: Re: Golf coach in east or central Singapore   Golf coach in east or central Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Try Golftec.com.sg. They are located at republic plaza. I am taking lessons from them now (just completed swing eval and first lesson) to get back my swing after a layoff from game. Btw, it’s not an outdoor range but they are equipped with indoor simulators and TV/video cams (side and front) with playback functions so you are getting real-time feedback and view on your swing. Pretty high tec, well at least to me.
Back to top Go down
matoonia
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf coach in east or central Singapore   Golf coach in east or central Singapore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 11:34 am

kissthegreen wrote:
Try Golftec.com.sg. They are located at republic plaza. I am taking lessons from them now (just completed swing eval and first lesson) to get back my swing after a layoff from game. Btw, it’s not an outdoor range but they are equipped with indoor simulators and TV/video cams (side and front) with playback functions so you are getting real-time feedback and view on your swing. Pretty high tec, well at least to me.

What's the package that you sign up with them if it's ok to share?
Back to top Go down
ZacL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf coach in east or central Singapore   Golf coach in east or central Singapore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 11:13 pm

Thanks grwilliam and kissthegreen! I will go through the websites. Really appreciate your help!
Back to top Go down
kissthegreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
kissthegreen

PostSubject: Re: Golf coach in east or central Singapore   Golf coach in east or central Singapore I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 12:28 am

matoonia wrote:
kissthegreen wrote:

What's the package that you sign up with them if it's ok to share?

Sure.. I signed up for their so-called spevial promo for 599. 
Includes 5 x 30mins of coaching + 5 x 30min of practice.. 
Typically the former will cost 500. Each session can be scheduled separately. But typically I will have One coaching and practicing back-to-back.
Back to top Go down
kissthegreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
kissthegreen

PostSubject: Re: Golf coach in east or central Singapore   Golf coach in east or central Singapore I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 12:29 am

My coach in golftec is Matt Chalmers btw.
Back to top Go down
Conerse
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf coach in east or central Singapore   Golf coach in east or central Singapore I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 12:31 am

kissthegreen wrote:
thanks a lot, this is very and very helpful for me. i appreciate a lot. would you mind if i may have some other questions to ask? please? thank you!!

Last edited by Conerse on Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
orionng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf coach in east or central Singapore   Golf coach in east or central Singapore I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:43 pm

Depending on the type of golf you will like to play... if you just want to be a recreational golf, being able to hit some balls and go to the fairway, may I kindly recommend - HappyGolf coaching
You can also WhatsApp me at 88093535 if you have any queries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf coach in east or central Singapore   Golf coach in east or central Singapore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf coach in east or central Singapore
Page 1 of 1