Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jakarta Trip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nightman82000
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Jakarta Trip Empty
PostSubject: Jakarta Trip   Jakarta Trip I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Anyone been playing in Jakarta lately? I will be in Jakarta early September and will like to play at one of the golf club there, can recommend or introduced? Weekday and maybe tee off at about 9 am as my flight arrival at about 7 am? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

Jakarta Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakarta Trip   Jakarta Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:13 pm

Hi mate. 

I've not played there for some time.. but my humble opinion is to play at least 2 games since you're carrying your clubs there. Bear in mind the immigration clearance can take some time.  

If you arrive about 7 am plus, i suggest going to Pantai Indah Kapuk golf course, which is about 20 min from the airport.   I would avoid going into the city at this timing as traffic would be bad.  I prefer PIK more than the common Cengkareng as the latter is too flat for my liking.  Your game should end about noon and good timing to travel to city after shower and lunch.. 

Perhaps before your return flight in the afternoon, you could play an early 7am game at Royale Golf course.  It was the venue of the Indonesian Open and the condition is very decent.  Most of all, the course is about 30 min away from city in the early morning traffic.  

I am very sure you'll enjoy your games in Jkt. It's not as rushed as in Sgp and most of all the caddies are very friendly and accommodating   Laughing
Back to top Go down
nightman82000
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Jakarta Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakarta Trip   Jakarta Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 8:01 am

Hello, I will take your suggestion in mind as I will also be travelling to Bogor. A friend have suggested to play on one of the golf club as we are on our way to Bogor. Palm Hill, Riverside or Sentul Highland is on our mind. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

Jakarta Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakarta Trip   Jakarta Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:35 am

Last i played in Bogor was at the famous Rancamaya. Well known for its quality.  

Can i introduce you to pak Alliandy. He's active in organizing golf games . Please WhatsApp him at +62818818181.  He's a good guy.
Back to top Go down
nightman82000
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Jakarta Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakarta Trip   Jakarta Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 11:29 am

Will give him a call soon. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Jakarta Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakarta Trip   Jakarta Trip I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:18 pm

how's the trip bro.. any field report?
Back to top Go down
nightman82000
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Jakarta Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakarta Trip   Jakarta Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Just got back from Jakarta a Few ago, but I did not play in Jakarta but in Bogor. The two golf club that I played was Sentul Highlands and Rainbowhills Both are good course. Sentul is a 18 holes was not so challenging as Rainbow as the fairway is wide but the fairway and Green was nice. Rainbow Hills is a 27 holes golf course consists of Stone,Mountain and Forest course I recommend try the Stone as this will test your skill as the fairway is Tight. No problem in booking as I have use BOGOR GOLF TOURS to arrange all included Hotel and Transport and they did a good job. Thank You
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jakarta Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakarta Trip   Jakarta Trip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakarta Trip
Page 1 of 1