Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atiqidris
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Atiqidris

Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening  Empty
PostSubject: Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening    Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening  18776254643_5560824a2b_z

Given a choice we all want to swing like Rory but the truth is we are all created, built and conditioned differently. With the science provided by Sports Performance University, we are now in a position to understand why we swing the way we do and no matter how hard we try to emulate our idol, we end up with a swing that is different from the one we have in mind.

Whilst the set up on the he one on the left have produced major champions but its the one on the right that consistently produce longer hitters. So which is better....

IT DEPENDS....

The guys who bulk up and try their best to look good like a statue may look really good, but not for the golf swing... Also, building the right muscle and knowing when to activate the muscle can help avoid unanticipated injury.

To find out more about how Fitness, Technique and Clubs can be evaluated to give you optimal performance, you know where to find us.

We have a few 7 iron clubs that are about 34 inches and different weights for you to try. Mainly to see how your body per se can move better through the shot with club fitting.

Our office is at Block 1003, Bukit Merah Central #03-11, Singapore 159836. I am Atiq or you can speak to Deborah at 6471 2272 for further inquiries.
Thank you very much king

**The model was paid a very very modest fee for his valuable contribution towards the photos and was not harmed, intimidated, injured nor mistreated during the photo shoot.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening    Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:01 pm

Nice one Atiq!

p.s I could have modeled for you too....lower fees
Back to top Go down
Atiqidris
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Atiqidris

PostSubject: Re: Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening    Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 1:16 pm

asahi wrote:
Nice one Atiq!

p.s I could have modeled for you too....lower fees

No wonder we felt there was something missing in the picture!

Will send you the photo shoot schedule Smile
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening    Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Ex Remax Long Drive Champ, Jaime Sadlowski who is only 5 ft 10, slim and non-muscular hit a mile with his driver ... His longest recorded drive was a whopping 460 yards  affraid  (if I could remember) ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening    Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Biomechanics Fitness Screening
Page 1 of 1