Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stickman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course Empty
PostSubject: lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course   lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Found a club and if you lost it or know of anyone who had lost it today at Champions golf course, please PM me. I was at the starters office but no one was there so I took it home.

To ensure that the club goes back to the right owner, I will withhold the details of the club.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
TaylorMadeKL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TaylorMadeKL

PostSubject: Re: lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course   lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Awesome gesture on your part! Kudos to you!
Back to top Go down
johnteo7
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course   lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:56 pm

*LIKE*
*SUPPORT*

This is what makes golf an enjoyable & gentlemen sport.
Honesty & integrity 

I once forgot to withdraw my range card from OCC ball dispenser, and only realized the next following day that i lost the card (I don't even know where i lost it). Card value was about $270+.

Trying out my chance, i emailed to OCC (providing details of my range card id #), hoping that i had really lost my card at OCC, and see/hope if there is any chance that some kind souls will find & pass my card to OCC.

Was so glad and relieved when OCC informed that they found my card as someone passed to them my card to them. I fell more in love with golf because i "met" with honest people.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
oldie-newbie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course   lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:58 pm

Maybe should leave it at the counter or let the counter staff know? Coz if the person is not a member here then he/she wont get it back.

i once left a club at MBGC and a kind soul left it at the counter so when I enquired I got it back. The relief was enormous!
Back to top Go down
Momo333
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Momo333

PostSubject: Re: lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course   lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:47 pm

The other day I spoke to a staff at Champions.  We were discussing about losing range cards.  I asked him whether the golfers there will return if they find lost range cards.  He said the locals yes but not the other nationalities (don't assume ok, if you really want to know, just pm me) and I was very shocked. He said right before his eyes, this finder picked up the card and the staff asked him to pass it back to him (the management) but the finder refused.  I said I would return it because I also don't like the feeling of losing it.  He said it's always Singaporeans who will surrender things they found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course   lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lost and hoping to find owner at Champions golf course
Page 1 of 1