Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to all

Go down 
+4
angeldogleslie
Maddy3398
reallys
Blackboxer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackboxer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Hi all, I am very new to the game. Actually till now I still do not know should I go into this sport. I have a set that I bought from a friend. When driving range a few times but does seem like enjoying the game much comparing to other sports. Not too sure why, maybe because no progression and no kakis bah.
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 1:10 am

Blackboxer wrote:
Hi all, I am very new to the game. Actually till now I still do not know should I go into this sport. I have a set that I bought from a friend. When driving range a few times but does seem like enjoying the game much comparing to other sports. Not too sure why, maybe because no progression and no kakis bah.
New here as well, but welcome. Makes it better if you have someone who can play with you. Let me know if you're close to Toa Payoh golf range - only as it's close to me, perhaps I can shed some light to your game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maddy3398
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:59 pm

I felt the same way. It takes time. Practice makes perfect. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angeldogleslie

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:27 am

where do you play/range? Having kakis is important. Peer pressure can help keep your spirit high and sustain interest (through ranging, buying equipment, splurging at sales etc). hahaha

I go to NSRCC and OCC occassionally if it helps. Smile
Back to top Go down
TaoKoon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:47 am

welcome to the game. it does get quiet because ultimately, you are competing against yourself. but there isn't anything quite like a well struck iron that sends the ball over 150 yards and lands two feet from the pin.

oh. and getting a coach helps (group class), you meet people at the same stage and enthusiasm as you. Remember, practice makes permanent, not perfect.
Back to top Go down
Momo333
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Momo333

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Welcome Blackboxer to GR!  Don't be shy.  You make many like-minded friends from this forum.

I range in TPY, Champions (Eng Neo, next to Saddle Club) and Bukit Batok.

Peer pressure from this group helps keep me going in this sport!
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm

U need to play a round, u will know if u like the game or not after 18 holes.
Range isn't golf but practice does make the game more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Eferata
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Eferata

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Hi black,
Welcome....
I am also newbie.
If u are near bukit gombak, let's meet up.

Regards,
Eferat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.