Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batam golf & stay package

Go down 
+8
Yz426
flog-er
Happydingle
simontcl
SG Golfer
vinjess
spikey
iraone2
12 posters
AuthorMessage
iraone2
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Batam golf & stay package Empty
PostSubject: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi, looking for recommendation for agent to contact for 3D2N golf & stay package in Batam. Been searching on the net and not sure of credibility.... Hence, checking here for recommendation...
Back to top Go down
spikey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
spikey

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:47 pm

I am also keen to find out - for a package of 2
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
vinjess

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Palm Springs.....
Back to top Go down
SG Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
SG Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 6:49 pm

U can find out more details from their website. Most golf courses in batam have their own websites. Can also book directly with them. Some have offices in Singapore.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
simontcl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:26 pm

Stayed in Harmoni Hotel, transport and played in Palm Springs, Padang Sukajadi and Tering Bay including ferry for 4 of us @ $500. Massage, makan and drinking on on expense.

I used Jason Tay for all  the arrangement.

I will be planning for 8 golfers in end Nov for a Batam version of "Ride-Her" (local version of Ryder) Cup
Back to top Go down
iraone2
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:19 pm

simontcl wrote:
Stayed in Harmoni Hotel, transport and played in Palm Springs, Padang Sukajadi and Tering Bay including ferry for 4 of us @ $500. Massage, makan and drinking on on expense.

I used Jason Tay for all  the arrangement.

I will be planning for 8 golfers in end Nov for a Batam version of "Ride-Her" (local version of Ryder) Cup
Hi Simon, can share Jason's contact?
Back to top Go down
Happydingle
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Dear Simon, I am interested too and appreciate the contact too. Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
flog-er
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Hi Simon, appreciate if you can share Jason's contact with me too.

Can you also advise if you went on weekdays or weekend?
Back to top Go down
simontcl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:06 am

Happydingle & Flog-er - Jason: 8383 8339

Talk to him your dates and courses you want, then he will quote you accordingly. I went early this year, not sure if changes in prices.

And also the carpark charges at TMFT is capped at $20 per day (please goggle to check / confirm). I found that it is still cheaper to park my car there for 3 days as compared to taking a taxi as I live in the North-West
Back to top Go down
Happydingle
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:29 am

Many Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Yz426
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:40 pm

simontcl wrote:
Happydingle & Flog-er - Jason: 8383 8339

Talk to him your dates and courses you want, then he will quote you accordingly. I went early this year, not sure if changes in prices.

And also the carpark charges at TMFT is capped at $20 per day (please goggle to check / confirm). I found that it is still cheaper to park my car there for 3 days as compared to taking a taxi as I live in the North-West

agreed.... the parking fee cost me about 32 bucks for 3D2N, Fri 9am ferry, and 6pm sun return... still cheaper to drive/park than take a cab...
but park at your own risk.... but I think security there should be okie... (better than seah im street near harbourfront.. I heard..)
Back to top Go down
Maddy3398
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Hi, Anyone keen to play in Southlinks, Batam on 15 Nov? There are 4 more slots available. SMS me at 94501425

Usual price, Game + Ferry+ Transfers = $211

For now only, get 18-hole Game + Ferry+ Transfers + buffet lunch + LUCKY DRAW PRIZES for  $198/-!

Visit www.projctgolf.com for more information.
Back to top Go down
zhian
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Resident Of Batam   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 4:07 pm

Dear all,

you may want to contact me if you are interested in golf packages in Batam or Indonesia.

Please leave a PM and I will get back to you soonest.

Cheers
Zhian
Back to top Go down
zhian
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:20 am

Hey Redvodka Bro,

Pleasure to have you guys over the last 2 days.
A good 2 days of golf and seafood dinner at the kelong.
Hope to see you guys again soon.

Cheers....
Back to top Go down
oo5252
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:10 pm

Hi Guys,

Recently my friends and I a party of eight played at Southlinks & Inda Puri plus hotel stay & transport was very well taken care of. Service was excellent & price reasonable. We had wonderful seafood dinner & very good massage at our own expense.

Anyone interested I will forward the contact details to you. By the way, the agent is based in Batam so you can practically customized your package to suit your budget.
Back to top Go down
zhian
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:19 pm

Batam golf & stay package Batam%20Golf?sort=3&page=1
oo5252 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Recently my friends and I a party of eight played at Southlinks & Inda Puri plus hotel stay & transport was very well taken care of. Service was excellent & price reasonable. We had wonderful seafood dinner & very good massage at our own expense.

Anyone interested I will forward the contact details to you. By the way, the agent is based in Batam so you can practically customized your package to suit your budget.

Hi Bro....

Thanks for the recommendation.. Glad that you all had a wonderful time in Batam, especially the Kelong Seafood!! Really hope to see you guys again soon!!!

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
leoie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
leoie

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:46 am

oo5252 wrote:
Hi Guys,

sounds good...care to share more info bro on the course and itinerary. rabbit
Back to top Go down
oo5252
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:40 am

Hi,

You may want to try +6285375779088 for your Batam packages.

He stays in Batam and because of "local knowledge" is that he can customized for you based on your requirements.

You can request for "normal" or "exclusive" packages.

I have already been to 2 golf outings catering to different requirements and it was pretty good on both occasions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batam golf & stay package   Batam golf & stay package I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batam golf & stay package
Page 1 of 1