Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Reds are in Town (with pics)

Go down 
+6
nicasio
Batman
pug
asahi
neutralgolfer
DGman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

The New Reds are in Town (with pics) Empty
PostSubject: The New Reds are in Town (with pics)   The New Reds are in Town (with pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Its been a while since we have something new to share. GR again is probably the first in the world to announce this. Its not even on their website yet. For the US market, they will probably get it in 6 months time if the new strategy for MRC is on track.

Introducing 2 new, low to moderate spin, higher launch shafts which will be available for fitting in a month's or so:

The Fubuki AT is a moderate spin shaft which offers a bit more lift, great responsiveness in feedback and like the earlier Fubuki's its counter balance so that those 203g or more heads do not feel like an E0 swing weight. The key difference is price positioning, never before has a driver shaft been priced in a entry level market price but this one will be in the "high-S$300 range". Unlike the other Fubuki, this one is manufactured in MRC facilities outside Japan but in terms of precision and quality, we are pleased with what they have put in the manufacturing and QC process.

without much ado, the Fubuki AT in a Red Shuriken.

The New Reds are in Town (with pics) 14707210248_aef5d58d51_z

The finishing is classy as usual.

The New Reds are in Town (with pics) 14707125380_2de23e6a01_z

Available in 50R, 50SR, 50S, 60SR, 60S, 60X, 70S and 70X, the torque starts at 4.9 for the 50R and goes all the way down to 3.2 for the 70X

The New Reds are in Town (with pics) 14890745781_82a5217546_z

now lets shift our attention to the 3rd Gen Red Board. the last RB was the ilima and that has been at least 4 years without a successor. The new shaft is a Diamana R and it uses 3D MDI, along with the high modulus Dialead. Its built with a Draw biased in mind and make sure when you get this fitted, do not "spined" the shaft, its logo down for RH and logo up for LH for the draw-biased. For the folks who have gotten those low CG, Low spin drivers, this is the shaft to get the trajectory you so need in the Carry department. 

If you want a quick summary of the R versus the B and W, the R is in the middle in terms of butt stiffness, on the top in terms of mid stiffness and the softest in the tip section. it has a nice dip starting from about 10 inches from the tip. For feel, its probably the best amongst the 3. Its positioned as a mid kick shaft, not low but it gets the ball up easiest amongst the 3.

so this is how it looks like........

The New Reds are in Town (with pics) 14707170069_cac84ceed3_z

The New Reds are in Town (with pics) 14890746081_ca73984a84_z

the devil is in the details.....

The New Reds are in Town (with pics) 14707263977_860ee99a3f_z

Available in 50R, 50SR, 50S, 60R, 60S, 60X, 70S, 70X, 80S and 80X the torque starts at 4.1 for the 50R and goes all the way down to 2.8 for the 80g

The New Reds are in Town (with pics) 14890746071_fc88799495_z

Demos will be available from tomorrow and you are welcomed to come to BFG for a trial. For those who are visiting Far East, you can see the shaft at Golf Simply from tomorrow.

Thank you and we look forward to answering your question(s).

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
neutralgolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: The New Reds are in Town (with pics)   The New Reds are in Town (with pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Very nice looking shaft! affraid
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The New Reds are in Town (with pics)   The New Reds are in Town (with pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:38 pm

Simply could not wait!

Came down and saw them first hand.

Very swee! 

Thanks DGman!
Back to top Go down
pug
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
pug

PostSubject: Re: The New Reds are in Town (with pics)   The New Reds are in Town (with pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Red is in! Sure to turn heads at the range and golf course! All the female golfers will want to know what you are using Wink
Back to top Go down
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The New Reds are in Town (with pics)   The New Reds are in Town (with pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Swee swee no run water... ROFL
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The New Reds are in Town (with pics)   The New Reds are in Town (with pics) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:10 am

Nice.......
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: The New Reds are in Town (with pics)   The New Reds are in Town (with pics) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:44 pm

asahi wrote:
Simply could not wait!

Came down and saw them first hand.

Very swee! 

Thanks DGman!

Asahi, you took the demo out for trial already? IBS!!!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The New Reds are in Town (with pics)   The New Reds are in Town (with pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:27 pm

No lah!

Then again....better stop trying the shaft....can feel the love growing already after 5 strikes.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mep
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Mep

PostSubject: Re: The New Reds are in Town (with pics)   The New Reds are in Town (with pics) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Time to break the piggy bank!
Back to top Go down
Golfish
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Golfish

PostSubject: Re: The New Reds are in Town (with pics)   The New Reds are in Town (with pics) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:53 pm

Beautiful RED.....
Back to top Go down
GolfGTI
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The New Reds are in Town (with pics)   The New Reds are in Town (with pics) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:43 pm

For hybrid ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Reds are in Town (with pics)   The New Reds are in Town (with pics) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Reds are in Town (with pics)
Page 1 of 1