Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National Empty
PostSubject: AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National   AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Dear Members,

Back by popular demand AimPoint Express Green Reading Classes are once again heading to Singapore this time at Raffles CC (July 12th & 13th) and Sentosa Golf Club (July 21st) and Laguna National (August 2nd)

As Asia's Senior Instructor for AimPoint Green Reading I will be delivering a series of the 'NEW' AimPoint Express Read 2-hour classes. Students will have the opportunity to learn some ground breaking techniques now being used by Worlds #1 Adam Scott & Stacey Lewis.

The AimPoint Express Read is the perfect balance between simplicity and accuracy giving you reliable reads with little time invested. Perfect for any golfer who wants increased accuracy with a non-technical solution.

The Express Read Level 1 & 2 Class deals with any length of putt on any green shape including double breaks in 2-hour class and can be put to use the next time you play.

Here is what you can expect to learn:

Express-Level 1                      Express-Level 2
Single Direction Breaks              Multiple Breaks
Putts Up To 20 Feet                   Long Putts Up To Any Length 

• Feeling Slope                          • How To Use Express on Long Putts
• Break Direction                       • Handling Multiple Breaks
• Short Putts (<5')                    • Estimating Green Speed
• Medium Putts (5' to 20')
• Choosing Correct AimPoints 
• Capture Speed

Classes will be held on the following dates:

Raffles Country Club
- July 12th  9am-11am & 1pm-3pm
- July 13th  9am-11am

Sentosa Golf Club
- July 21st  9am-11am & 1pm-3pm

Laguna National
- August 2nd 10am-12pm

Students will receive class notes with classes limited to 8-10 students. The fee for the 2-hour class will be SGD200.

As a special off to Golf Republic members I'm offering 10% OFF the class fee for the first 5-members that register.

Please register your interest or book by responding to this post or you can send me a direct message.

For a full list of AimPoint Classes in Asia click on the link below:

http://www.sggc.com.au/aimpoint-green-reading-asia/aimpoint-classes/

Last edited by SGGolfCoaching on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:48 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
toonified
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National   AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:55 am

Hi Steven, pls sign me up. Dropping you a mail for more enquiries. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National   AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:06 am

Ok great, if you could let me know which date and time we have morning classes 9am-11am and 1pm-3pm though morning classes are already starting to fill.

Tq
Back to top Go down
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
joshyo

PostSubject: Re: AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National   AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:39 pm

Hi Steven, Im wondering will there be any weekday classes offered?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National   AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:07 pm

joshyo wrote:
Hi Steven, Im wondering will there be any weekday classes offered?

Cheers
Hi Josh,

Yes I will also be running a class on Monday 14th at Keppel Club 9am-11am and 3.30pm-5.30pm.

Here's a link to the list of classes I'll be running in Singapore next month:

http://www.sggc.com.au/aimpoint-green-reading-asia/aimpoint-classes/

Let me know what might suit your schedule.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
kinglc
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National   AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:07 pm

G'day Steve,

Jus dropped you an email.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National   AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Want to learn more about the NEW AimPoint Express Read? 

Here's a recent video that was put together on the AimPoint Express Read.

Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National   AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Just a reminder to the golf republic members who are booked in to attend the AimPoint Express Green Reading Class this weekend at Raffles CC. By now you should have received and email confirmation regarding your preferred day and time, if not please leave a reply or PM me.

Please arrive 15-20 minutes before class to register your name, payment can be made in cash on the day. We will meet at the reception area at the clubhouse and you only need to bring along your putter and an open mind.

I look forward to taking you through the 'NEW' AimPoint Express method of reading greens this weekend.

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National   AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:25 pm

If you've sent me a private message and haven't heard back please email me @ steven@aimpointgolf.asia as some of the PM aren't sending. Thank you
Back to top Go down
SGGolfCoaching
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
SGGolfCoaching

PostSubject: Re: AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National   AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:19 am

A quick note to those members who are interested, Laguna National has opened up 4 spots for non-members for Saturdays AimPoint Class from 10am-12pm.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
escyb

PostSubject: Re: AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National   AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:07 pm

Am looking forward to the lesson this Sat...cya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National   AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AimPoint Green Reading Express Classes - Coming to Laguna National
Page 1 of 1