Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suspicious Activity

Go down 
+2
Turbo
dtan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

Suspicious Activity Empty
PostSubject: Suspicious Activity   Suspicious Activity I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:23 pm

I being having this problem for about a month and is getting very frustrating.....and I have tried and follow all the verifying process instruction but still deny access
into the forum.  Anyone facing the same problem as me and is there any solution to this....Please help.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtnm@yahoo.com
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Activity   Suspicious Activity I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:39 pm

But now u have already accessed huh? If not, you would not be typing a post here ...

In fact I have faced similar problem earlier ... It can be a nuisance ... I feel you, bro ... I have tried umpteen times and it ultimately allowed me to access ... Sigh!  Rolling Eyes  Mad
Back to top Go down
daveteh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
daveteh

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Activity   Suspicious Activity I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:11 pm

But why the topic "Suspicious Activity"? Paranormal activity sounds closer in your case.
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Activity   Suspicious Activity I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Ya....really sick.....i have to try up to 5 times just to login  Mad  Mad  Mad already informed the site administrator but till now no answer or reply.
Can anyone help me out on this......
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Activity   Suspicious Activity I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Experienced it quite few times already. What I did was to clear my cache and history, and thereafter log in again.  It should do the trick
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Activity   Suspicious Activity I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:46 pm

Tried that too.....but doesn't really work....still need to re-login a few times before access granted.
Thanks anyway bro...
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Activity   Suspicious Activity I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:38 am

dtan wrote:
Tried that too.....but doesn't really work....still need to re-login a few times before access granted.
Thanks anyway bro...

David bro, you ll be gd to log in if only you stop watchg those adults videos via yr cellphone & computer lor. Razz Razz
No need to clear cache liao.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Activity   Suspicious Activity I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:31 am

I guess something gotta do with the computer ... I tried with another computer, I do not have problem. Clearing cache regularly MAY be a solution ... I think this protection is implemented by the owner of this forum in order to prevent unauthorized hackers. People who types in his password wrongly two or mote times may be subjected to this scrutinization.

Last edited by Turbo on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
neutralgolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Activity   Suspicious Activity I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:46 am

I believed that the admin or someone is doing something. I observed the reply box was just one-line without emoticons, etc for the past few days. But it seems to be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Activity   Suspicious Activity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspicious Activity
Page 1 of 1