Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)

Go down 
+28
jeremykoh
kennyky
ping golfer
18underPar
mengteck71
youming
hiryu
Winston
kinglc
asahi
chip_munkie
Gofnut
golfool2009
kwannick
Gray
dreamer
teegem
blee67
toonified
hkhamateur
nicasio
HitSoft
babolat
9points
WILL33
jetster
paul@golf
DGman
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:09 pm

XHot2 5 hybrid finally in? Reserve for me can?
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:21 pm

DGman wrote:
all accessories will be in April...those on display are NFS...looking forward to seeing you Paul......

DGman

I can personally attest to that it is not for sale. Tried to bribe DGman with 2 kilos of coffee, 5 kilos of premium chinese tea leaves and some other things that I can't mention here and yet he wont sell to me.

Anyways, kudos to the team for helping me in changing the grips and thanks for the gift DGman.

PS* Eric: why you surprised I use mid-size grip ah? My glove size is between 25 & 26.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:25 pm

Winston wrote:
DGman wrote:
all accessories will be in April...those on display are NFS...looking forward to seeing you Paul......

DGman

I can personally attest to that it is not for sale. Tried to bribe DGman with 2 kilos of coffee, 5 kilos of premium chinese tea leaves and some other things that I can't mention here and yet he wont sell to me.

Anyways, kudos to the team for helping me in changing the grips and thanks for the gift DGman.

PS* Eric: why you surprised I use mid-size grip ah? My glove size is between 25 & 26.

no wonder your avatars loved your company...... pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:36 am

DGman wrote:
Winston wrote:
DGman wrote:

DGman

no wonder your avatars loved your company...... pirat

Eeerrrr....the love is only proportionate to how fat my wallet is.....it has no relation to hand size..... lol!  lol!
Back to top Go down
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:55 am

the place is really coming together nicely!! hopefully we'll be around the region sometime in the fall and drop by Smile would love to give the Legacy Black equipment a hit, we don't get those over here in north america!
Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:14 pm

18underPar wrote:
the place is really coming together nicely!! hopefully we'll be around the region sometime in the fall and drop by :)would love to give the Legacy Black equipment a hit, we don't get those over here in north america!

looking forward to seeing you in the region....

cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Still waiting for my poison to come DGman......
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:26 am

Same for all of us, nicasio!
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:21 pm

Great......
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Just got the MD wedge C grind.

Next stop.....accessories!
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:35 am

Great asahi......let me know on the performance soon..
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:02 pm

hi bro asahi, can share some insight abt C grinding for wedges, pls?
Back to top Go down
volts
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:34 pm

Pictures look really good.
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:35 pm

volts wrote:

Bro, u got to go see & experience for yurself....  Swing  I HIT IT   Callaway
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:40 pm

paul@golf wrote:
volts wrote:

Bro, u got to go see & experience for yurself....  Swing  I HIT IT   Callaway
Yes......just remember to leave your wallet behind.... ROFL 
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:45 pm

paul@golf wrote:
hi bro asahi, can share some insight abt C grinding for wedges, pls?

Nothing much lah...except it enables me to lay the face open with the sole of the club sitting closer to the ground. This, I feel, allows me to get under the ball more, have more contact thru the face (thereby upping spin). But take note, what this means is that the bounce will be reduced when you do that.
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:15 am

Tks bro, for sharing
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:10 pm

So Paul, have you found out the difference between different grinds?
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Hi Eric, yes tks very much for yur professional advise & services. Will try them out soon  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3