Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell

Go down 
+6
Turbo
je7170
nomic76
slyster
enwee
RoverBoy446
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RoverBoy446
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell Empty
PostSubject: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:26 am

I hv a pair of VIP passes for the 28 feb Friday. Anyone keen to buy over. Priced to sell, i am not able to go.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:19 pm

RoverBoy446 wrote:
I hv a pair of VIP passes for the 28 feb Friday. Anyone keen to buy over. Priced to sell, i am not able to go.
These are complimentry tix. Making a profit out of it? Mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
slyster
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
slyster

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi, please state price that you are selling. Also please enlighten privileges attached to these VIP tickets. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
nomic76
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:25 pm

enwee wrote:
RoverBoy446 wrote:
These are complimentry tix. Making a profit out of it? Mmmmmm
VIP tix are complimentary? I didnt know....wonder whats the difference between VIP and normal tix....

sit in the hole 18 lounge to view that final hole???
Back to top Go down
je7170
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:33 pm

From what i heard, have to be in formal wear and also food and wine are being serve in the lounge.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:39 pm

je7170 wrote:
From what i heard, have to be in formal wear and also food and wine are being serve in the lounge.
No need lah....golf event leh. Anyway food and drinks will be serve throughout the days.

@Nomic76, yes, such tix usually complimentry. Eg if u big customer with HSBC, you ask your fund manager, they would give.
Back to top Go down
je7170
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:28 pm

enwee wrote:
je7170 wrote:
No need lah....golf event leh. Anyway food and drinks will be serve throughout the days.

@Nomic76, yes, such tix usually complimentry. Eg if u big customer with HSBC, you ask your fund manager, they would give.

Confirm by HSBC Fund Manage as my wife was offer the Ticket and was inform of dress code the the VIP Ticket.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:30 pm

je7170 wrote:
enwee wrote:
je7170 wrote:

Confirm by HSBC Fund Manage as my wife was offer the Ticket and was inform of dress code the the VIP Ticket.
Must be too big......because generally the other suites like ricoh, sia......don't bother, it's suppose to be fun for all visitor.....if he tell me formal......i'll tell him keep the tix...Even Barclays, I saw our ministers also on casual polo and pants only.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:32 pm

je7170 wrote:
enwee wrote:
je7170 wrote:

The weather here is not suited for suits or tuxedo ...
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Turbo wrote:
je7170 wrote:
enwee wrote:
je7170 wrote:

The weather here is not suited for suits or tuxedo ...
Bro, if it's some formal dinner which they normally do before game, I understand, but it's outdoor unless you only go and eat and drink only.

Last year, I got sponsored suites tix, went inside eat and drink...then walk a few holes then eat and drinks again.

Back to this topic......can sell meh???? Last year my suites one.........i gave FOC hor.
Back to top Go down
RoverBoy446
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Free food n drinks n have a viewing place of hole 9 & 18. Selling at s$60 for the pair. Buying normal tickets from sistic is s$20 per ticket.
Back to top Go down
leobody
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Wow... sure need to wear formal anot? Formal looks awkward.. haha
Back to top Go down
RoverBoy446
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:11 pm

No need to
Back to top Go down
psenc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:12 pm

RoverBoy446 wrote:
Free food n drinks  n have a viewing place of hole 9 & 18. Selling at s$60 for the pair. Buying normal tickets from sistic is s$20 per ticket.

HI Roverboy, I'm keen to find out more. Care to whatsapp me at nine 83 four four 6 five 6. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
DLWL
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DLWL

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Great price for the tix. Food and drinks for the event will easily cost more then 10 bucks person alr
Back to top Go down
slyster
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
slyster

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:26 pm

RoverBoy446 wrote:
Free food n drinks  n have a viewing place of hole 9 & 18. Selling at s$60 for the pair. Buying normal tickets from sistic is s$20 per ticket.
I'll get it from you if its still available. Please contact me at 96869647. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alucard80neo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 3:45 pm

Still available?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell   Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hsbc women championship VIP tickets priced to sell
Page 1 of 1